Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Removing queue for ranked players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cabian

Minecraft Username:
Akashi_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Removing queue for ranked players.​

Suggestion Details:
Since they added a queue for some reason, ranked players should have the perk to bypass the queue.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will save some time for players such as donators when the gamemode they're playing reboots or when there are too many people in the queue.​

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Never waited longer than 10 sec to join any game mode and have not even noticed if there was a queue , but I agree ranked people should have this perk.
You have point but it still dosent change my mind that the stow will be brutal for unrank player they will have no chance to compete with any player
And the donor will get huge head start
Soo still nope

I dont have money to donate do i have be on this rank for ever???
Yes they should but not this way
You don't need money to get any rank in this server , if you can't afford money to get your rank, there are other ways , one of them is voting for your server for some Iron/Gold currency in-game which you can use them in /goldshop and get a rank.
"it would be unfair for nonranked " is no longer a valid argument.

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Where/When was the queue system announced? As far as I'm aware, it just happened outta nowhere. Not saying there's no reason for it, just curious when it was added.

As for the suggestion, I dont think the dev team wants to implement a priority queue for each gamemode. It might be easy (check that player has a non-defaut rank in server, join if yes) or hard (queues are made in the lobby/minigame hub, there's no way to check their gamemode rank until they log in).

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Ascera​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • queuing is for everyone and doesnt affect the player (only a few seconds till your in), so removing it wont change anything nor give you any advantage
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ bene_e

Status
Not open for further replies.