Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Removing PaytoWin Kits like Diamond , Gold . Iron From the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
ThimothyXYZ123​

What is the suggestion about?
Removing PaytoWin Kits like Diamond , Gold . Iron From the game​

Description:
Diamond rank,iron,gold Kits are currently very bad for the game since it is very Unfair in normal mode . Sometimes people vote normal and Donators can abuse kits which is pay2win​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make the server less paytowin and hopefullly give normal players Some Way to fight back in normal mode​

Extra Information:
-1​

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
You're not wrong, but several people have already purchased ranks on minigames. Jartex can't just remove their rank...

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
Tbh Jartex need money to run the server And they don't really care about p2w kit as long as they are getting money
I mean, that's how the server is still up and running, by having people donating, but ok.

IgnSammy

Addicted Member
IGN
Sammy2809
You're not wrong, but several people have already purchased ranks on minigames. Jartex can't just remove their rank...
No One Asked To remove rank All We need are Kits which are too op to be gone. Full prop 3 iron in a normal game is way too over power. Also for some weird reason they decided to make there vote 4. You can't argue the fact that ADVANTAGE in a PVP gamemode is completely unfair.

what do you think will not a guy with skills and a pay to win kit completely destroy a solo game?

Not only SKYWARS but other gamemode like
PPVP soup is completely rigged and the most pay to win gamemode KIT PVP is not worth to even play.

All I want to ask jartex staff to do is just nerf the kits a bit so it is fair test of pvp skills

Also the fact Jartex is a cracked server means most of Our community did not pay for offical copy of minecraft.

Further More I know Jartex actually have no Intention To change the way they are they need money to host the server and they will do anything to earn it be it
completely destroying the experience of non donators.

At end of the day it is just a block game it don't really bother me that much we all have our own things to do IRL but it would be nice to have the exp of my break time to pleasant and not to get completely destroyed By 12 immortal ranks.

Our jartex staff are Super cool and one of the best staff I ever seen on any server. It is not in there hands to add or remove Pay to win kits Owners should be questioned for it.

Also For A fact no Staff other then Emo, Pace, Rodagave, Vodo and Gunfire should deny it.

Kits should be a slight advantage and not a complete rigged advantage

These Are My Own Opinion And No One Forced You To Agree With Me. You Are Free To Criticize It

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
I meant Kits sorry My english is bad
Oh... Still, I believe they should just nerf them a bit not completely remove them. There's no point buying a rank if you don't get at least 1 advantage over others.

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
No One Asked To remove rank All We need are Kits which are too op to be gone. Full prop 3 iron in a normal game is way too over power. Also for some weird reason they decided to make there vote 4. You can't argue the fact that ADVANTAGE in a PVP gamemode is completely unfair.

what do you think will not a guy with skills and a pay to win kit completely destroy a solo game?

Not only SKYWARS but other gamemode like
PPVP soup is completely rigged and the most pay to win gamemode KIT PVP is not worth to even play.

All I want to ask jartex staff to do is just nerf the kits a bit so it is fair test of pvp skills

Also the fact Jartex is a cracked server means most of Our community did not pay for offical copy of minecraft.

Further More I know Jartex actually have no Intention To change the way they are they need money to host the server and they will do anything to earn it be it
completely destroying the experience of non donators.

At end of the day it is just a block game it don't really bother me that much we all have our own things to do IRL but it would be nice to have the exp of my break time to pleasant and not to get completely destroyed By 12 immortal ranks.

Our jartex staff are Super cool and one of the best staff I ever seen on any server. It is not in there hands to add or remove Pay to win kits Owners should be questioned for it.

Also For A fact no Staff other then Emo, Pace, Rodagave, Vodo and Gunfire should deny it.

Kits should be a slight advantage and not a complete rigged advantage

These Are My Own Opinion And No One Forced You To Agree With Me. You Are Free To Criticize It
I totally agree with you. This exactly what I responded to ThimothyXYZ123 ThimothyXYZ123 .

IgnSammy

Addicted Member
IGN
Sammy2809
There will be a fine line but is correct and what is morally correct. this is not something that will happen all of a sudden at will take sometime to decide if Nerfing kit is a good idea or not, we are able to play cause donaters bought something from the network store

also someone please tell me how to mention someone I don't know yet and This make me sad

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
There will be a fine line but is correct and what is morally correct. this is not something that will happen all of a sudden at will take sometime to decide if Nerfing kit is a good idea or not, we are able to play cause donaters bought something from the network store

also someone please tell me how to mention someone I don't know yet and This make me sad
That's true. Donators are the ones who help keep the server running, so we should be a bit thankful to them. Also, if you'd like to mention someone, you just have to type "@" and then their forum's username.

IgnSammy

Addicted Member
IGN
Sammy2809
temptme temptme Epik Got It Thanks :)

Me hate Word Limit please Word Limit Annoying

Last edited:

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
temptme temptme Epik Got It Thanks

Me hate Word Limit please Word Limit Annoying
No problem, glad I was able to help you. Also, even though the word limit is a bit annoying, you shouldn't try to bypass it as it could result in a punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.