Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars Removing/Nerfing "Bunny Boots" in SkyWars

Status
Not open for further replies.

PotatoFriend

Minecraft Username:
PotatoFriend​

What is the suggestion about?
Removing/Nerfing "Bunny Boots" in SkyWars​

Description:
This is a suggestion/ranting about the armor item "Bunny Boots" in the minigame SkyWars. If you are not an SW player it is an item that gives you the Jump Boost effect for movement and to "balance" the advantage of movement it gives you the Weakness effect for less attack damage. And I hope that the experienced SW players agree with me that the item is very annoying and obnoxious, the players you fight with bunny boots can do less damage to you but they can easily escape in the midst of a battle with ease, which gives them chances to heal and regear. And the other portion of the bunny boots users use the item to climb up buildings to gain the high ground to bow camp the whole round. And that is why I have come to the conclusion of lowering the Jump Boost effect or completely remove the item from the game so many players can enjoy the game.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help a portion of the SkyWars community to have fun without the annoyance of a certain item.​

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
-1 It really isn't that hard to kill someone that has bunny boots you are making it sounds like the game will last to game end, Besides that it's only in Lunatic and Extreme which you can find beast boosts in as well and make it 2x easier to kill someone with bunny boosts. and that's the point of lunatic and extreme anyways, they are special in their own way.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker

I don't find any issues with bunny boots in the current condition tbh,

BigSmile

Addicted Member
+1 same with beast boots should be done strength II is litterally 4-6 hitting someone with beast boots and ik they get you slowness but ender pearls can easily end anyone so both bunny and beast should be nerfed

Miljais

I think it's not really that 'op' if your aim is good enough, you can deal more Knockback to the person in the air, but i wouldn't disagree with a fact that its quite annoying.

eeKso94

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
+1
In my opinion it is better if they decrease the levels of jump boost and weakness. when you have those boots you can run away from everyone and it's op.

k4otIc_girl

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, PotatoFriend​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.