Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP Removing KitPvP and Adding KitMap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cozyyy

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Hardable

What is the suggestion about?
Removing KitPvP and Adding KitMap

Description:
Alright, we all know that KitPvP is fun but what if it could be even more fun. I believe adding KitMap would attract new players all around the Minecraft Community. KitMap is a game-mode that consists of PvPing, base building, and teamwork. KitMap would have King Of The Hill (Koth) which would be 5 minutes or 2 minutes. If you don't know what Koth is, Koth is pretty fun. You would have a certain limit of time to capture the area where the Koth is. You and others would have to defend the Koth in order to capture it in a certain amount of time. You would be in a small area which a player has to be in order to be capturing it. If you leave the Koth, the time of Koth would reset to the amount that it was before you started to capture it. When you capture Koth, the player that captures it will be getting 1 item that would either be these items: P3 Diamond Helmet, P3 Diamond Chestplate, P3 Diamond Pants, P3 Diamond Boots, S3 Fire Aspect 2 Sword, S3 Sword, 2 God Apples, 16 Golden Apples, a Rank upgrade, a Rank that either be the same ranks that will are in KitPvP, P4 Archer Helmet, P4 Archer Chestplate, P4 Archer Pants, P4 Archer Boots, P4 Rogue Helmet, P4 Rogue Chestplate, P4 Rogue Pants, P4 Rogue Boots, and the same bow that is currently in KitPvP but has Punch 2 Power 5. KitMap would also have kits like KitPvp. The Kits would be Diamond(P1 S1), Bard(P1 S1), Rogue(Chainmail P2 S1 with a Golden Sword and it would deal a lot of damage when you hit a player on the back, Archer(P2 S1 with the same bow that is in KItPvP), and Miner(P1 S1) which would have a full inventory of items to start building your base. If you have already had a rank in KitPvP, whatever rank that was will be transferred over to KitMap. If you have the Warrior Rank, you would be given 10 keys that will have P2 Diamond Gear, Bard Gear, P3 Archer Gear, P3 Rogue Gear, S2 Swords, Emerald Blocks, Diamond Blocks, Iron Blocks, and End Portal Frames(to make an End Portal). If you have the Gladiator rank, you would be given 20 keys that will have P2 Diamond Gear, Bard Gear, P3 Archer Gear, P3 Rogue Gear, S2 Swords, Emerald Blocks, Diamond Blocks, Iron Blocks, and End Portal Frames(to make an End Portal). If you have the Hero rank, you would be given 30 keys that will have P2 Diamond Gear, Bard Gear, P3 Archer Gear, P3 Rogue Gear, S2 Swords, Emerald Blocks, Diamond Blocks, Iron Blocks, and End Portal Frames(to make an End Portal). If you have the Immortal rank, you would be given 45 keys that will have P2 Diamond Gear, Bard Gear, P3 Archer Gear, P3 Rogue Gear, S2 Swords, Emerald Blocks, Diamond Blocks, Iron Blocks, and End Portal Frames(to make an End Portal). When you are in spawn, all players would have access to /chest which would be 1 chest. The higher rank you have, the more storage you would have in /chest. You can either build your base in North Road, East Road, South Road, or in West Road. The world border would be (3000,3000) so no one would go past it. Near spawn, there would be buildings like houses to PvP in, there would be SkyBridges to PvP at, and there would be ganks to PvP in a small area. KitMap would also have teams what you can create with the command /f create [name]. The maximum amount of teammates you can have is 5 or 3. You can not ally(team with players that are not in your faction/team) if you ally on players and someone records and reports you, that would cause in a 7d ban in your first offense. The ban would increase if you continue to do it after it's your first offense of a 7d ban. Each map would last to 2-3 months so it would give players another chance of having a better KitMap experience. By the way, normal players would get 2 keys when they also do /reclaim. The first-hour KitMap is released in each map, you can't PvP unless you do Sotw Enable(Sotw means Start Of The World). This makes players get enough time to find a claim they want and start building the base they want. Also on the last day on the map, there would be a 15 minute Koth called EOTW. If you die in the EOTW(EOTW Means End Of The World), you can not rejoin KitMap until Sotw starts. If you capture Eotw, your team would fight to the death in a cage that would result in the last man standing in getting a rank upgrade or a $15 Gift card in the JartexNetwork Store.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea will gather players in all across the Minecraft Community which would result in new players coming in Jartex and trying out the game-mode or the other game-modes that Jartex provides. This would also improve the equal balance in the PvPing community for KitMap.

Extra Information:
Every map you can only do /reclaim once to redeem the number of keys you have.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Cozyyy

Cozyyy

Addicted Member
-1 from the king of kpvp

Nah honestly now, adding it as an extra gamemode ok.. but replacing the actual kitpvp? nah man
Wow you're mean. Just I hate how not all players have fun when they pvp in p1 against p4-p5 players. With KitMap, it would attract so many players than KitPvP. I really enjoy KitPvP, but KitMap is more enjoyable.

marijn08

Donator
Donator
nuetral because i love that you need to kill and get killed bij people with good loot. when kitmap comes it would be that all the ranked players are to op and the nonranked cant even get there gear or they can but it owuld be the same as kitpvp then soo it wil always be that the ranked players have op gear adn the non ranked bad gear

marijn08

Donator
Donator
and if this gets accepted make it so kitmap resets every 2 months so people who join later wont get killed because everyone is to op. and dont do /reclaim do kits like hero is p3 with s3 and glad is p2 with s2 and warrior is p2 with s1 because if im honest if this gets accepted i think i wont play jartex anymore

GHamood

Wow you're mean. Just I hate how not all players have fun when they pvp in p1 against p4-p5 players. With KitMap, it would attract so many players than KitPvP. I really enjoy KitPvP, but KitMap is more enjoyable.
I agree with you

Status
Not open for further replies.