Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars Removing Donator Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Salti

Banned
Minecraft Username:
Salti​

What is the suggestion about?
Removing Donator Kits​

Description:
These kits are WAY to overpowered and make the game pay2win. The combination that ranked players have more votes which makes it so they have their op kits in normal mode where most players don't even get 4 armor pieces. This leads to the ranked players 4 tapping everyone while everyone else needs to play very well in order to kill these players. In addition the rest of the kits on jartex were clearly not made with the loot tables in mind. For example, most kits give a sharpness low tier weapon and 1 piece of protection low level armor. The thing is on jartex in every gamemode loot is either diamond or iron (mostly diamond) rendering 99% of kits as useless. While these kits are better than your average loot. So in order to fix these inbalances in the game jartex either has to:
1: Remove donator kits
2: Keep dontator kits but buff pther kits
3: Nerf donator kits to make them less powerful​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make skywars less pay2win and more skillbased​

GrandGambler

Donator kits are almost useless in extreme and lunatic. And they paid for that rank.

TRIGGERED

lol all the donors are furiously typing -1 to get this denied which I understand. They paid real money for this. It does make them superior in Normal mode but in the end, if you are skilled at the game you can kill any donor. Hahaha not me though, the scariest thing in skywars isn't a hacker scaffolding to you but rather 2 players with enchanted iron armor running towards you. Sheesh what a nightmare.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
I agree with you about the fact that the donator kits can be a bit too OP, but honestly, that is the point of being able to buy a rank. Spend money to earn benefits and perks other members do not have. There would be no point for having ranks in shop just for the name, and they should not be the same as the normal kits everyone can get.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, _Salti​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • It's not all about ''Making Money''. If that's what you think then you're far below. Kits were meant to slightly buff your protection/chances to survive. Plus we have other kits which are useful and skills are another thing which requires.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.