Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Removing a 4v4s map

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilAster12

Donator
Donator
IGN
EvilAster12
Minecraft Username:
EvilAster12

What is the suggestion about?
Removing a 4v4s map

Description:
Hey Staff, Good morning, evening. I am here to say that there is a 4v4s map called SALOON (PIRATE my bad) which me and probably other players also hate a lot because of the given reasons.

1) All of the 4v4 maps are of 32 blocks rush or 48 rush but this map is like way out of limit 64 or more blocks and if ur playing private games with ur friends it exceeds upto 2.5 stacks of blocks which is rlly annoying on my behalf.

2) The distance is so big that i tried to enderpearl from mid while i had my jump pot on i build upto 15 blocks and pearled and it missed HOW so its pretty annoying.

3) This map also have randomly placed buttons in the base so its like so hard to make a 3 layer defence if i am doing a challenge or something and there are flags in mid why? whats the use?

4) Finally, The diamond generator is so down and far so if i need quicks dias its a nightmare.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
So i would like u to remove this map from 4v4s and add a new 4v4s map like treasure i feel like it would be or come out as a good 4v4 map. So i would love to ask u to please look into this matter.

-Regards EvilAster

Extra Information:
nothing.

Last edited:

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral
Most likely they'll just revamp the map instead of removing it

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
the button got removed few weeks back in the qol update.

ToxicCruel

IGN
Tuhid123
Minecraft Username:
EvilAster12

What is the suggestion about?
Removing a 4v4s map

Description:
Hey Staff, Good morning, evening. I am here to say that there is a 4v4s map called SALOON which me and probably other players also hate a lot because of the given reasons.

1) All of the 4v4 maps are of 32 blocks rush or 48 rush but this map is like way out of limit 64 or more blocks and if ur playing private games with ur friends it exceeds upto 2.5 stacks of blocks which is rlly annoying on my behalf.

2) The distance is so big that i tried to enderpearl from mid while i had my jump pot on i build upto 15 blocks and pearled and it missed HOW so its pretty annoying.

3) This map also have randomly placed buttons in the base so its like so hard to make a 3 layer defence if i am doing a challenge or something and there are flags in mid why? whats the use?

4) Finally, The diamond generator is so down and far so if i need quicks dias its a nightmare.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
So i would like u to remove this map from 4v4s and add a new 4v4s map like treasure i feel like it would be or come out as a good 4v4 map. So i would love to ask u to please look into this matter.

-Regards EvilAster

Extra Information:
nothing.
do you mean pirates? if so im neutral.

Mixu_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Mixu_Gamer
I am staying Neutral Because i don't know if you mentioned the map name right way.

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
I've decided to give this a Neutral as stated above

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
EvilAster12

EvilAster12

Donator