Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Remove the reset thing

Pastori

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Luncar​

What is the suggestion about?
Remove the reset thing​

Description:
im suggesting that u remove the reset thing from the game so we dont have to grind again and again and again and we'll put more time to the game sinse its never gonna reset ever again, peaple with ranks obv wont like this idea cuz they can get stuff so easily, but idc cuz staff are the ones who decide, and for the seasonal rank voucher make it a month rank if ur gonna decide to accept my suggestion.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
u dont have to worry about the reset anymore and more players will play it​

Extra Information:
lots of player ik hate the game cuz it resets before they can get to the action not like "SkyGods"​

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Minecraft Username:
Luncar

What is the suggestion about?
Remove the reset thing

Description:
im suggesting that u remove the reset thing from the game so we dont have to grind again and again and again and we'll put more time to the game sinse its never gonna reset ever again, peaple with ranks obv wont like this idea cuz they can get stuff so easily, but idc cuz staff are the ones who decide, and for the seasonal rank voucher make it a month rank if ur gonna decide to accept my suggestion.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
u dont have to worry about the reset anymore and more players will play it

Extra Information:
lots of player ik hate the game cuz it resets before they can get to the action not like "SkyGods"
What about the new players then? Reset helps the new players come up instead of always staying behind.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Pastori

Pastori

Addicted Member
they can get into the game even if the reset no longer exists
just like me i started playing at the end of the season and i played for like 1 weaks and now im a mid game player

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
they can get into the game even if the reset no longer exists
just like me i started playing at the end of the season and i played for like 1 weaks and now im a mid game player
What if the game never reset from like 1 year would you still be in the same place?

The_W

Addicted Member
I don't think this will ever gets accepted.

With frequent resets, new players will have a chance to compete against top players as everyone will have the same start point again, eventhough p2w players will have more advantages.
Besides, Reset is also the best moment for huge updates and changes that might be game changing. They also often remove some features or items, so it's much better to start over with new system rather than changing halfway.
And also, reset is a kind of refreshing the gamemode. If there's no reset, new players left behind far away and old players will feel bored when they already reached the late game, which will turn the gamemode into dead. Just take a perfect example: SBF. It's considered as a dead gamemode with last reset a year ago or more. A number of people actually likes SBF, but it was left without reset, causing a lot players to leave and bugs/lags appearing a lot.

I know it's a pain to have your progress reseted, but think of the new journey, new island, new challenges, opportunities and friends that you can find within the fresh new season. Have a nice day/night!

• Agree
Reactions: Yuu
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Pastori

Pastori

Addicted Member
if getting money without a pay2win rank like skygod or something was easy i wouldnt have suggested that cuz they can start the season with maxed stuff like whaah
I don't think this will ever gets accepted.

With frequent resets, new players will have a chance to compete against top players as everyone will have the same start point again, eventhough p2w players will have more advantages.
Besides, Reset is also the best moment for huge updates and changes that might be game changing. They also often remove some features or items, so it's much better to start over with new system rather than changing halfway.
And also, reset is a kind of refreshing the gamemode. If there's no reset, new players left behind far away and old players will feel bored when they already reached the late game, which will turn the gamemode into dead. Just take a perfect example: SBF. It's considered as a dead gamemode with last reset a year ago or more. A number of people actually likes SBF, but it was left without reset, causing a lot players to leave and bugs/lags appearing a lot.

I know it's a pain to have your progress reseted, but think of the new journey, new island, new challenges, opportunities and friends that you can find within the fresh new season. Have a nice day/night!

The_W

Addicted Member
if getting money without a pay2win rank like skygod or something was easy i wouldnt have suggested that cuz they can start the season with maxed stuff like whaah
It's unavoidable as SBD is p2w, but doesn't mean they get the maxed stuffs at beginning. They also need to build and grind their way out to the top too. As a normal player, you still have a chance to get those OP rank or gkits too (Trade items for it, win giveaway or votetop, etc) and also good teamwork and no life players can compete well too (But I don't recommend no life xd)

Casual players don't need to compete for tops as long as they enjoy the game anyway.