Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Remove the gay heart from the emoji list (forums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
Minecraft Username:
Alex_42069​

What is your suggestion's title?
Remove the gay heart from the emoji list (forums)​

Suggestion Details:
This is a minecraft server, don't see what's the point of having the gay flag here. Most of Jartex users are 14 or under, what's the point of spreading homosexual ideologies on them.

This emoji was never used unironically, people most of the time use it as a insult.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Make it more normal.​

GamerBae

IGN
GamerBae
"gay_heart_pride" is the name of the emoji.
And, as you said, this is a minecraft server, what's the point of spreading these ideologies on children?
no one's spreading any ideologies, its the feeling that a person has, its not a concept that people can learn. Its not maths. Its not religion. Its literally a feeling of liking someone, loving someone. If a man were to like a man, and wants to have a relationship with him, then its his feeling that he has for him... how is it an ideology? You are saying as if being gay is wrong and should not be "taught" to children's while its not something that they can learn.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
"gay_heart_pride" is the name of the emoji.
And, as you said, this is a minecraft server, what's the point of spreading these ideologies on children?
I thought you were talking about the reaction, my bad. Anyway I'm still neutral/negative, even if you remove it people can still post whatever emoji they want from their phone's keyboard or by copy-pasting.

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
+1 for this. As others have said, I see no reason why the server should be pushing homosexual ideals on the young kids that make up the majority of this server. The emoji is rarely used properly as well, and is mostly used as an insult or joke rather than a positive thing. I see no reason for the emoji to stay given those reasons.

ZoneRGH

Donator
Donator
I can't see how an emoji is gonna have that much of an effect on children. Emojies equipped with keyboards are far more disturbing than any forums.

If you don't like it, don't use it.
If you don't like others using it for the reason of being homosexual whatsoever, then that's their own, personal will of expressing themselves. + (It's none of our business to get ourselves in what other people's sexualities actually are).

VoidX

Addicted Member
Upvoted: +1

Hello

I'll be voting +1 due to the following reason(s):
  • Good Suggestion

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Alex_42069​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.