Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Discord Remove the Crystal role

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
XplodePro

What is the suggestion about?
Remove the Crystal role

Description:
So recently Jartex has added a new minigames rank, called the Crystal rank that is different from the others. if you want to see the perks click here ( ), but im not here for that, the rank is fine. So they made a role for it on discord which makes no sense. Its a minigames rank thats not even that expensive. You can get it limited only. There are ranks with over 400€ on other gamemodes and they dont get recgonized. Jartex is trying to give recgonition to people that support it (my opinion) but thats the purpose of the Donator role. Thus it would make no sense to add a role like that. I spoke to Thiemo to remove it but he no so I decided to make a suggestion on it.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This wouldn't "improve" Jartex as its not a gameplay feature but im kinda pissed on how you can just buy a rank and get the top non/staff/media role. Its even over Known Member.

Extra Information:
This suggestion was made to see everyone's opinion and if I could change Thiemo's mind.

Last edited:

Serpentsalamce

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Serpentsalamce
Might aswell remove every gamemode except from minigames, Sad to see what this server has become over the years

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Xplode,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion!​
However, I have decided to deny your suggestion, due to the following reason(s):​
  • No.
Have a great time playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ JustThiemo