Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars remove the auto clicker anti cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilthebot

Minecraft Username:
Gilthebot​

What is the suggestion about?
remove the auto clicker anti cheat​

Description:
The idea of having no autoban for fast clickers because if u dragclick with certain mouses u usally get banned for no reason and i have mentioned reason to remove this part of anticheat and how staff can detect auto clikers​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Now you may be asking yourself Why would we do that? now my first statement is that to us drag clickers we usally get autobanned by the anticheat alot and I realy dont like that cuse i cant god brodge for example i have the roccat kain 100 and i usally get a stable 93 cps and i realy hate it when i get banned, My second statment is that the top server Hypixel has to anticheat for high cps due to the drag clicker youtubers like telly,bedlessnoob.NotNico and many more and it would be nice to be able to godbridge without having to buy a very espensive mouse.​

Extra Information:
now for banning hackers that auto click you could maybe have alerts that tell staff players are clicking fast and they can go and spec them and something that only happens to auto clickers is that when thay fall the leave a large line on the bridge more info from a bedlessnoob video here is the link [
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1bjg5MC5WY&t=353s
] I am not advertising thank you for reading my suggestion.​

Rod_

• That'll give people who can drag, bolt, abuse etc, a huge advantage.
That will effect the anti-cheat in a very bad way anyways.

Kind regards,
Rod

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
- You are not allowed to suggest anything related about anti cheat
chocz700 chocz700 or xd_banana xd_banana deny this

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Minecraft Username:
Gilthebot

What is the suggestion about?
remove the auto clicker anti cheat

Description:
The idea of having no autoban for fast clickers because if u dragclick with certain mouses u usally get banned for no reason and i have mentioned reason to remove this part of anticheat and how staff can detect auto clikers

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Now you may be asking yourself Why would we do that? now my first statement is that to us drag clickers we usally get autobanned by the anticheat alot and I realy dont like that cuse i cant god brodge for example i have the roccat kain 100 and i usally get a stable 93 cps and i realy hate it when i get banned, My second statment is that the top server Hypixel has to anticheat for high cps due to the drag clicker youtubers like telly,bedlessnoob.NotNico and many more and it would be nice to be able to godbridge without having to buy a very espensive mouse.

Extra Information:
now for banning hackers that auto click you could maybe have alerts that tell staff players are clicking fast and they can go and spec them and something that only happens to auto clickers is that when thay fall the leave a large line on the bridge more info from a bedlessnoob video here is the link [

] I am not advertising thank you for reading my suggestion.
LMAO using bedless noob video as an excuse he said that the anticheat wasn’t good enough not that it was too good -1 instant denial

GodlyDani

This is a bad idea. People who drag click, butterfly click and overall abuse their mouse to win fights would be a unfair advantage to normal players. Rod_ also said this so I'm only making a addon to his post. If someone drag clicks 80cps or whatever you say, it would be way too unfair to someone with for ex. 7-8 cps. People don't buy the addons to drag click so it would also be a pay to win addon. - 1 from me. Have a great day! 😉

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Making suggestions about anti cheat is not allowed -1 xd_banana xd_banana , chocz700 chocz700 Lock this

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Gilthebot​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.