Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Remove Purge 3 or completely change it

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Remove Purge 3 or completely change it​

Suggestion Details:
My suggestion is to remove purge 3 because it ruins the PVP completely, Every second I kept losing strength II and speed 3 which comes from my armour, it's really annoying to have to keep replacing ur amror and then once u do that the enchantment procks again, It ruins the PVP completely, making players not wanting to play and making it not even competitive at all, all you have to rely on is replacing your sets for effects and how is that skill, It's not only lack of entertainment and content and fun but it removes all of it too.

Here's why Purge 3 cannot last in my opinion and if it does, people will quit pvping.
1: If purge 3 was to switch different effects than strength and speed 3 it would still be really bad if tank 2 gets fixed because you could then get quickdropped without regeneration, Get outhit without resistance 1 but that's not main issue, slowed down and not being able to combo without speed, weakened without strength and all these affects are fine as they are, we don't need anything to be removed by some "LUCK".

How it can survive and stay in the server:
If the season is going to be strength 2 then it would be good if it can only remove resistance 1 effect, If it's strength 3 PVP next season which is BEST choice then Purge 3 would not be able to exist cuz it would be too OP.

Maybe Purge 3 could be useful if ON SWORD, it would be way more beneficial because it will then be competition on who hits the most instead of who gets most helped when they get hit the most (which is becoming an armor ce), Purge 3 on sword could disable your opponent's sword enchantments for a few seconds.

Another way Purge 3 can be useful is if it's stackable damage meaning that the more combo's you will get on more opponent the more damage you do to them, maybe going to 10 hit combo max you would do 20% more damage.

Otherwise PVP will die out and no one will play.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would revamp the PVP content in Jartex and stop it from dying out​

Extra Information:
N/A​

Wishfulend

Donator
Donator
IGN
Wishfulend
The thing i like about purge is you have to change ur sets to get ur buffs again.
People just play with 7-8 sets in sbd and its really annoying to click like 10million times just to kill someone while meantime someone else comes and third parties you. If thats not it you need to click for 30 mins thats really hard and for what just to get 0$ from his head coz he withdrew all his money as soon as he died?
plus purge doesnt work all the time you need eternal things.
I would really like the enchantment to be as it is
Warm regards
Wishfulend

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
The thing i like about purge is you have to change ur sets to get ur buffs again.
People just play with 7-8 sets in sbd and its really annoying to click like 10million times just to kill someone while meantime someone else comes and third parties you. If thats not it you need to click for 30 mins thats really hard and for what just to get 0$ from his head coz he withdrew all his money as soon as he died?
plus purge doesnt work all the time you need eternal things.
I would really like the enchantment to be as it is
Warm regards
Wishfulend

Lmao, That's the problem with this season, you get it? Tank 2 and all the shit ruins the pvp, Purge 3 works every second and it's debilitating in pvp, I've pvped players and clearly you haven't and you don't know what good pvp season even contains all you guys want is to ruin the content and be Custom enchantment reliant instead of skill, where you can combo and aim and fast armor switching and inventory sorting skills matter, all you guys want is an easy way out.

As I said before, Purge 3 removes not only 1 effect but 2, strength and speed and kids will have to keep replacing armor to gain the buffs back up and how is that a skill.

The problem with pvping people who have 8 sets now is way bigger with tank 2 and just strength 2 than compared to few seasons ago where they can die quickly if they are not good at PVP, Disarmor now days is not enough too, unless you disarmor their chestplates which is very rare but then they would still have a lot of reaction time to put it back on.

The OG pvper's and so many players clearly dislike this enchantment unless it works 20x or 30x less often then we could accept it but now it's too annoying.

Wishfulend

Donator
Donator
IGN
Wishfulend
Look purge works every second but you need eternal things to use it . and its not so easily available you need to grind a ton for it and if you are indeed grinding for something the benefit for the grind should be high too thats what i think plus purge cant work if you dont have the eternal dust or whatever its named

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Look purge works every second but you need eternal things to use it . and its not so easily available you need to grind a ton for it and if you are indeed grinding for something the benefit for the grind should be high too thats what i think plus purge cant work if you dont have the eternal dust or whatever its named

Grinding is just running around and clicking on bosses.
The fact that it works every second still does not cover the fact that it's too OP and a problem, IT can be fixed and delayed by 20-30x and would even save you eternal scraps. Not skill, It removes strength which will lower your damage, And speed which will ruin the combo's, Sounds like not something you would want, You want pvp to last quicker and players get quickdropped right?.

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
I found PvP in skyblock stupid.

Purge is just very trash i agree with you +1

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey T0m45_,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Remove Purge 3 or completely change it” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, T0m45_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ MoudTage_

Status
Not open for further replies.