Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Remove Pearl Damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

edikaa

Donator
Minecraft Username:
edikaa​

What is the suggestion about?
Remove Pearl Damage​

Description:
Getting pearls out of a chest used to be pretty much the best thing, but now they're significantly less useful due to an update which makes you take two hearts of damage when your pearl lands. This makes it harder to use pearls to escape, and harder to pearl clutch with, as whenever you hit the side of a block it sends you pretty much straight into the void.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Make pearls more valuable and worthwhile​

XDTherealboss

Addicted Member
+1 complety remove the damage cause i would have won a lot of matches with peals they are so annoying

NikNik

IGN
NikNik

+1
I die when I'm low in health and I try to teleport. :p

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Abuse what? And how? I dont understand, whats so "abusable" about pearls.
You can go all over the map running away from someone and not take damage if they got enough pearls I’m just saying that if it was half a heart it would be fine

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
You can go all over the map running away from someone and not take damage if they got enough pearls I’m just saying that if it was half a heart it would be fine
You can find ways to counter that. Yes it is annoying but it happens much rarely than when u need pearl for something useful (to agro/clutch)

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
I think pearl damage should be half a heart to balance things out, so im neutral.

Detr0is

When you say this yeah.
I died a couple times cuz of pearls and I think the damage should be removed its a bit frustrating that u get unnecessary damage.
+1

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I won't agree on removing it but reducing the incoming damage is something should be done. I believe that reducing the dmg to 0.5 hearts will not be that much harmful and will be taken in consideration when you want to pearl away( people can't run when half heart but they can when 1 Heart).

Status
Not open for further replies.