Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted BedWars Remove map "Houses" from bedwars (or modify it)

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Squidywardz_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Remove map "Houses" from bedwars (or modify it)​

Suggestion Details:
Petition to remove the map "Houses" from bedwars as it is the most cringiest, random, and annoying map in the entire bedwars existance. The map is so small that at mid you can't even pvp, it is just hit trading between players and pearls are useless as the bases are so small it is guaranteed you will miss your shot. The mid is so crowded it literally feels like a parkour map. I don't dislike the - look - of the map so maybe we can just modify it and make it somehow bigger​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Make people rage quit less​

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
I don't really know. I stay neutral

MAXtheKeK

hello squidywardz_

after reviewing your suggestion i give it -1
reasons
the map is perfectly fine its very good and a fast rush map and its just a map thats fast and good as well as if they were to modify is to make you place blocks next to the houses so you dont fall in the void thats all.

have nice day

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Minecraft Username:
Squidywardz_​

Suggestion Details:
Petition to remove the map "Houses" from bedwars as it is the most cringiest, random, and annoying map in the entire bedwars existance. The map is so small that at mid you can't even pvp, it is just hit trading between players and pearls are useless as the bases are so small it is guaranteed you will miss your shot. The mid is so crowded it literally feels like a parkour map. I don't dislike the - look - of the map so maybe we can just modify it and make it somehow bigger​

i agree mid is an awful experience

Rizooo

IGN
lavapit98
Hello! Squidywards_
after reading this suggestion I have decided to give it a -1
Reason: the maps are really good and we don't have those players who can make maps / we don't have to much players who are in builder team Thankyou!

KIND REGARDS ~ dropmissYT

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Squidywardz_​

Suggestion Details:

I will stay neutral on this one, since I agree that mid can be very bad, but we sadly don't have many new maps being accepted and removing it would make us have on less map. I would agree to modifying it!

Wolfings

Donator
Donator
I definitely agree with you, a modification in mid is needed as it can be annoying sometimes, although I wouldn't agree on removing it, I'll stay Neutral for now.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral
No need to remove an map nobody likes, take Yoshi map for example, none of us liked it, and they decided to revamp it, they should do the same to the Houses Map

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Neutral
No need to remove an map nobody likes, take Yoshi map for example, none of us liked it, and they decided to revamp it, they should do the same to the Houses Map
there is a key difference, houses is basically brand new, yoshi is an iconic map

Mesaton

Donator
Donator
Goin' to stay neutral here.

I'd love to see a map rotation system implemented.