Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars Remove In-game ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinKimYT

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
KevinKimYT

What is the suggestion about?
Remove In-game ads

Description:
gamemode : Skywars but also bedwars
So, skyblock dream is reseted, yay, but the ads is so Annoying when you play a game, especially for a youtuber who record there, when I got nice clip and then the ads just showed up, it makes the video less better.
You can see it here :
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZaVbbhhw1o&t=10s

More Info : If you want to put ads, gives a people who just joined a lobby a book and a link to the jartex store instead of showing up every minutes

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Less annoying gameplay
It's annoying to see the ads in the middle of PvP

Extra Information:
Nothing...

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KevinKimYT

KevinKimYT

Addicted Member
There should be a command for youtubers so they can turn it off and turn it on.
I think we , Normal players wont get annoyed because it wont last more than 3 seconds. Not that annoying actually.
but since Youtubers is facing a problem by that then there should be a command as i said up ^.
more people understand

James476

I personally do not get effected by it.
+1 for the people who do find it annoying.

_AT_

First of all, +1 . As i play ppvp, titles (that's how they are called) are annoying af. Even more annoying than the flames on the default texture pack.
Second of all, i saw sb mentioning that "normal players" should have no problem with this, but its necessary to be removed on yters. How hilarious!
Yters should have no differences between normal ppl, what's the point of it at all. Stupidness reaches at maximum.
Dont say any excuses like, they make content etc.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KevinKimYT

KevinKimYT

Addicted Member
First of all, +1 . As i play ppvp, titles (that's how they are called) are annoying af. Even more annoying than the flames on the default texture pack.
Second of all, i saw sb mentioning that "normal players" should have no problem with this, but its necessary to be removed on yters. How hilarious!
Yters should have no differences between normal ppl, what's the point of it at all. Stupidness reaches at maximum.
Dont say any excuses like, they make content etc.
Ty for the +1 :)

James476

+1 for myself now
I just got some huge lag spikes from these announcements that ruined my Skywars kill streak. REMOVE THEM.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
-1. Never seen any place where ads where suppose to be something cool and fresh. It’s advertisement, not a christmas gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.