Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Immortal Factions Remove Double damage enchant [FACTIONS]

T0m45_

Donator
Donator

Minecraft Username:
T0m45_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Remove Double damage enchant [FACTIONS]​

Suggestion Details:
As it says in the title, the game needs to remove Double damage enchant because it makes PVP fragile and luck based.
Most players that are good at PVP manage to survive until they run out of potions but the thing that makes them die midway the fights is the Massive imbalance into the damages and the fragility of the custom enchantments and the only custom enchantment that does that job are damage enchantments such as Execute, Enrage, Double damage which it's ability to activate is based on luck, for some players it may activate twice and they can easily quickdrop a player with maxed out god set with mask and not give them time to heal and this may even happen in hit Trading where players both are equally exchanging hits.

Some players may not be as good but get lucky with these 3 custom enchantments that I mentioned and quickdrop a decent player with maxed Chiron set.

All the custom enchantments happen by chance, "chance to deal damage" and these type of things can lead to massive imbalance to PVP.
It's best to remove Devour, doubledamage, enrage, execute.

Many players have complained about those things happening to them and they had no chance to react to the damage.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would keep PVP balanced and would keep Experienced players playing and increase the number of players that are going to PVP in the server.​

Extra Information:
N/A​

Twx_

Downvote [-1]

Hello T0m45_ I read your suggestion and it was not a bad suggestion, but unfortunately I will give you a Downvote For the following reason :
  • These developments are considered advantages in FactionImmortal, as they give the player greater chances of winning in PVP
  • Weapons have unique features, and more than that, powerful features like this are good features to shift the chances of winning and make players more careful in combat.
  • The mentioned features are essential in FactionImmortal, as luck plays a major role in combat, as it is what distinguishes the game. If you want to play without relying on luck, you can play Kitpvp or practice
I do not support your Suggestion

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator

Downvote [-1]

Hello T0m45_ I read your suggestion and it was not a bad suggestion, but unfortunately I will give you a Downvote For the following reason :
  • These developments are considered advantages in FactionImmortal, as they give the player greater chances of winning in PVP
  • Weapons have unique features, and more than that, powerful features like this are good features to shift the chances of winning and make players more careful in combat.
  • The mentioned features are essential in FactionImmortal, as luck plays a major role in combat, as it is what distinguishes the game. If you want to play without relying on luck, you can play Kitpvp or practice
I do not support your Suggestion

Why not? so then good players who have skill don't die? doesn't make sense at all.

All good and best PVP servers are all based on Skill and healing, if you don't have skill then don't play.
As I observed the factions server I noticed a pattern of good players getitng quickdropped all because of other's luck and there are many complaints from players saying it's a downside.

The owners/devs didn't know obviously and did not calculate the damage otherwise they would of not added those enchants.

Twx_

Why not? so then good players who have skill don't die? doesn't make sense at all.

All good and best PVP servers are all based on Skill and healing, if you don't have skill then don't play.
As I observed the factions server I noticed a pattern of good players getitng quickdropped all because of other's luck and there are many complaints from players saying it's a downside.

The owners/devs didn't know obviously and did not calculate the damage otherwise they would of not added those enchants.
Well, skill is like I said. Yes, skill is necessary. Not having it means you are weak in the fight against someone with higher skills. But developments are another matter. A person with strong developments who lacks skill will lose to someone who is more skilled than him, even if his developments are weaker. Your suggestion includes deleting some of the developments that distinguish the game from others, as I said last time
The decline in the level of players is another issue, as their skills depend on the intensity of their diligence. The decline in the level of players with skills has absolutely nothing to do with the issue of developments. It may be the boredom of changing the server or things like that.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
See that's the problem with you guys, You guys want things to be skill based but then every hour I see the chat of yous complaining about being 2 tapped by other players, Every game will always have a good player no matter gamemode, P2W can be combatted on another matter if they just allow players to obtain items that are just as good as the ones on /gkit, that's why this gamemode is garbage, things are all over the place. on KitPVP no one ever complains and a lot of people still play because there are still PVP factors to master that others don't have, same as I don't have perfect PVP skills that's why someone better can probably win.

But whatever, If yall want to complain and be all over the place then that's fine let it be as it is but the gamemode will not be that good.

QuFox

Game Producer
Staff member
Developer
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, T0m45_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Too many downvote
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ QuFox