Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Remove Custom Crops and allow different ECO types.

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Minecraft Username:
iFlyYT​

What is your suggestion's title?
Remove Custom Crops and allow different ECO types.​

Suggestion Details:
So currently, there is custom crops such as Lolipops, Blueberries and hamburgers (theres more!) but the thing with this is, they are quite buggy. They can cause you to be kicked by the AntiCheat, they can just disappear but still actually there and you have to relog every few chunks. And when you think they are actually gone, you try to plant it and realise that you just destroyed a mid-growing plant which would result into time wasted.

My suggestion is to switch to things such as Cane, cactus and other types of ECO. Like Spawner Eco!
Cactus eco would be quite nice. Its automatic and you can have as much as you want! But theres the pain of building it and defending it which would result into people defending their farm more often whereas custom crops can be built in about an hour.

Cane ECO could be similar to the custom drops but less bugs. I personally see no difference between Lolipops and Cane apart from the amount of issues coming from the Lolipops and the price.

Spawner ECO would be good too. You have to have a large large amount of spawners in order to obtain an actual good profit so if it became more Spawner ECO, people would be more interested in placing Spawners to gain profit and that would in return, end up with more action to both raid and defend.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Less frustration of players having to deal with the bugs coming from the custom drops
Improved Eco (In my opinion)
Could improve faction playercount? I think so. It removes the frustration which would then result into players perhaps staying longer.​

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
+1 From me!
(And this is nothing like youre other suggestion with two lines, this is not a "Lack of details" Suggestion)

Nutellasalamce

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
iFlyYT​

What is your suggestion's title?
Remove Custom Crops and allow different ECO types.​

Suggestion Details:
So currently, there is custom crops such as Lolipops, Blueberries and hamburgers (theres more!) but the thing with this is, they are quite buggy. They can cause you to be kicked by the AntiCheat, they can just disappear but still actually there and you have to relog every few chunks. And when you think they are actually gone, you try to plant it and realise that you just destroyed a mid-growing plant which would result into time wasted.​
My suggestion is to switch to things such as Cane, cactus and other types of ECO. Like Spawner Eco!​
Cactus eco would be quite nice. Its automatic and you can have as much as you want! But theres the pain of building it and defending it which would result into people defending their farm more often whereas custom crops can be built in about an hour.​
Cane ECO could be similar to the custom drops but less bugs. I personally see no difference between Lolipops and Cane apart from the amount of issues coming from the Lolipops and the price.​
Spawner ECO would be good too. You have to have a large large amount of spawners in order to obtain an actual good profit so if it became more Spawner ECO, people would be more interested in placing Spawners to gain profit and that would in return, end up with more action to both raid and defend.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Less frustration of players having to deal with the bugs coming from the custom drops​
Improved Eco (In my opinion)​
Could improve faction playercount? I think so. It removes the frustration which would then result into players perhaps staying longer.​
its already spawner eco people just use custom crops first week in order to get enough money for spawners then they just afk the spawners to get even more money, cactus eco is just a bad thing on jartex since the map is way too long and someone raiding your cactus farm wouldnt really effect you since cactus farms dont cost alot of money to make but i agree with you on the cane part, custom crops should be removed and replaced with cane instead. Also a few years ago it used to be cactus eco in grace but it was so bad and annoying and it doesnt suit op factions.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, iFlyYT​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Custom crops are a good addition and will stay.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ JustThiemo