Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Denied SBD Remove Bow Boosting and Fix Webshooter

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoudTage_

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
MoudTage_
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_​

What is the suggestion about?
Remove Bow Boosting and Fix Webshooter​

Description:
So basically in SBD there are soo many custom enchants that grant you Speed 3 and so on, being that all the koths are in warp PvP and the warp is so good Capturing the koth is kinda tricky.

Basically what happens in every scenario is the following:
1Person is capturing, when it reaches the last few seconds PlayerB comes bow boosting with gears 3 at incredible Speed uses KB2 to knock and then runs away using the bow boost.
Now logically we could counter this using slowing and Speed debuffing custom enchants, however they don't work on bows and one of the most important ones is the Webshooter.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
So basically Remove Bow boosting in SBD as it wasn't a thing before and fix webshooter.
This will make koth a little bit more PvP based rather than Hit and run.​

Extra Information:
-​

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
-1, this season is already changing and you need less skill on PVP now, making it worse is not going to help the server become better, Minecraft developer focuses to improve all areas of minecraft, PVP is big everywhere, that's why there's bedwars, skywars and making it even more shit now will just keep killing the PVP competition, so should gunfire and voodoo focus on making PVP competitive and good for everyone.

Bow boosting is real skill now days, maybe add debuff ce's to slow down bow boosters once u hit them or do more damage.

People always want bullshit to be easier, it's already that damn easy to PVP, demonforge destroying armor and now everyone wants bow boosting to be removed.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
-1 I disagree. They might be running like pros but I want to think of myself as well and that helps me 100%.

I would say add pearls and it could be better chasing

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
-1, this season is already changing and you need less skill on PVP now, making it worse is not going to help the server become better, Minecraft developer focuses to improve all areas of minecraft, PVP is big everywhere, that's why there's bedwars, skywars and making it even more shit now will just keep killing the PVP competition, so should gunfire and voodoo focus on making PVP competitive and good for everyone.

Bow boosting is real skill now days, maybe add debuff ce's to slow down bow boosters once u hit them or do more damage.

People always want bullshit to be easier, it's already that damn easy to PVP, demonforge destroying armor and now everyone wants bow boosting to be removed.

I forgot to mention something much worse, when a whole gang is chasing you, they can use knockback 2 sword to hit others towards you so they can keep you in combat, Also Eggs will be spammed at you, so good luck with no skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.