Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Global Remove bedrock players

VakkenVuller

Donator
Donator

Minecraft Username:
VakkenVuller​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Whole server​

What is your suggestion's title?
Remove bedrock players​

Suggestion Details:
Remove all bedrock players from JN, 90% of them are hackers​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Get less hackers in the game​

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
Removing Bedrocks Player are Not Good. The server has been modified to allow Bedrock players to join, and although there was initially no anti-cheat for Bedrock players, the Jartex developers have promptly implemented it soon.

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
VakkenVuller​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Whole server​

What is your suggestion's title?
Remove bedrock players​

Suggestion Details:
Remove all bedrock players from JN, 90% of them are hackers​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Get less hackers in the game​
Hello VakkenVuller. After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reason(s):
  • The server supports cross-platform, which is a big thing for bedrock players. And if it gets removed, then they won't be able to play, and it will result in a massive player drop.
  • If some bedrock players are hacking, it doesn't mean that you will literally remove the whole feature.
  • I haven't seen any bedrock hacker, and even if you meet them, then just report them using this link: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/ and make sure that you have valid evidence against the cheater. Or contact the staffs and inform them about the cheater.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
VakkenVuller

VakkenVuller

Donator
Donator
Hello VakkenVuller. After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reason(s):
  • The server supports cross-platform, which is a big thing for bedrock players. And if it gets removed, then they won't be able to play, and it will result in a massive player drop.
  • If some bedrock players are hacking, it doesn't mean that you will literally remove the whole feature.
  • I haven't seen any bedrock hacker, and even if you meet them, then just report them using this link: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/ and make sure that you have valid evidence against the cheater. Or contact the staffs and inform them about the cheater.
That u didnt see any hacker yet is because u dont play? + when I report the hacker on the forums then I already lost my game

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
That u didnt see any hacker yet is because u dont play? + when I report the hacker on the forums then I already lost my game
If there are hackers, then it doesn't mean that you will literally prevent the whole platform from joining the server. You should know that the majority of the hackers are java players, does it mean that you will prevent java players from joining the server? I believe that you will say no, same goes for bedrock players. I hope that you have got your answer.
Staffs are always there to help you out by banning the cheaters when you're ingame, all you have to do is contact them by either party inviting, or fmsg them.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
VakkenVuller

VakkenVuller

Donator
Donator
If there are hackers, then it doesn't mean that you will literally prevent the whole platform from joining the server. You should know that the majority of the hackers are java players, does it mean that you will prevent java players from joining the server? I believe that you will say no, same goes for bedrock players. I hope that you have got your answer.
Staffs are always there to help you out by banning the cheaters when you're ingame, all you have to do is contact them by either party inviting, or fmsg them.
So for that reason I never see a Java hacker and only bedrock? Or make a anticheat for bedrock players? Would solve the problem

Wqshed_

Donator
Donator
IGN
RaPPidZ3
+1
HAlf of the bedrock players are flying combat hacking

god_Griff

Donator
Donator
IGN
god_Griff
Removing all bedwars players because of hackers would not be logical, it would cause a player drop aswell. BEst option would be for jartex to implement better anticheats against these bedwars players so everyone can enjoy!