Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Accepted Removal of Salmon Daily Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720

Minecraft Username:
Nexus720​

What is your suggestion's title?
Removal of Salmon Daily Quest​

Suggestion Details:
I request the jartex developers to remove this fishy quest, this quest isn't meant for us, instead it's for fishermen. Catching 300 salmons will take several hours, we gotta wait more because of the fishes being frozen in the same place for eternity. Fishes are frozen, the quantity of Salmon is too low for players to catch, it will consume a lot of time just for that 1 quest. It is nothing but a waste of time, instead should had been kept as level 100 quest.
This annoying quest should be removed or at least be downgraded to catch 50-60 salmons instead of 300, which is a huge number.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
The existence of this daily quest is a mental torture for many players including me, I believe that the rewards we get after completing this fishy quest are trash considering this quest probably the longest quest to complete.​

Extra Information:
Please fix frozen fish in fishing pond and corrupted pond. :<​

QuFox

Game Producer
Staff member
Developer
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, Nexus720​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to inform you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ QuFox

Status
Not open for further replies.