Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Old PracticePvP Removal of cobble in BUHC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Minecraft Username:
Nirahz​

What is the suggestion about?
Removal of cobble in BUHC​

Description:
Cobblestone takes a while to break, and it doesn't provide anything apart from a way to camp. The people who use this to block themselves in and tower up can be very annoying. I suggest you remove cobble entirely since, like I said before, it doesn't really have a function..​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
People will get less annoyed by someone camping at build limit in a cobble box​

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
Nah, I say -1.

We don't have to remove them, we can just get a pick and an axe. No need to remove cobblestone just because of campers. Plus, I personally haven't seen a lot of them. And when I do I just get a staff or record them and report. ez

Fallen_4444th

Deserves a -1, because it would ruin Build UHC and transform it into a form of Hardcore Factions PVP. I'd recommend adding pickaxes (EDIT from the 7th of August, 2020: and Pickaxes) with infinite durability.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nirahz

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
just checked this thread again. Fallen_4444th Fallen_4444th how would it ruin builduhc? there's still wood you can build with. i agree on the "adding tools" bit, but it should just be a diamond axe for breaking wood. cobble has no function. JartexBOT JartexBOT it really doesn't matter how many you've seen, i've seen countless of people boxing themselves in with cobble and it takes like a full minute to break lmfao

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
just checked this thread again. Fallen_4444th Fallen_4444th how would it ruin builduhc? there's still wood you can build with. i agree on the "adding tools" bit, but it should just be a diamond axe for breaking wood. cobble has no function. JartexBOT JartexBOT it really doesn't matter how many you've seen, i've seen countless of people boxing themselves in with cobble and it takes like a full minute to break lmfao
sad

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports