Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

BedWars Reintroduce Item Rotation

IGN
Huhnicorn

Minecraft Username:
Huhnicorn​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Bedwars​

What is your suggestion's title?
Reintroduce Item Rotation​

Suggestion Details:
Jartex already had weekly item rotations for a while, but it sadly got discontinued.
Most of the players I talked to loved the feature and thought it made Bedwars more interesting.

I suggest adding weekly item rotation again! There's no shame in re-using some of the rotating items either if one week it's not possible to develop a new item.

Additionally, the community could help come up with item ideas so that really the only work that the development team needs to do is implement the ideas.

From personal experience I can say that it's really not that hard nor time intensive to add a few fun features into the game.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea would help improve JartexNetwork as it would add an interesting aspect to Bedwars.

It would make players to come back at least weekly to check out the new items.
It would encourage YouTubers such as myself to make weekly videos about each item.
It would create an opportunity for the players to feel included in the process of deciding small features in the server (by having forum users suggest items).

In general, Jartex is not exactly the best server to stream/record on, especially after the removal of practice.
This might lead to some YouTubers searching for alternatives (foreshadowing).​

Extra Information:
S Staff If there are any reasons for which you can't implement this again, please feel free to message me about it.
I would love to and might be able to help (I have development friends, and some other connections/abilities that might be helpful). Jartex is really imporant to me so really please think about it :)

E Everyone Thanks for reading y'all, please upvote cause we need some Minigames updates :)

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
i forgot that was a thing, i see no problem of repeating the same weekly items

IGN
Babulai7
Shush pls make this into a things it would be interesting for players if the server wants little bit more attention bringing old players back for a fun laughter in game

IGN
Beast_Akshat69
Hey there,
I agree , it was a lot fun back then and it would attract more people and it was a lot fun and for that i will give +1

Speedy_beast

Donator
Donator
IGN
speedy_ beast28
[+1]

ofc jartex needs some revive to come back its just too much boring asf Max Max Rodagave115 Rodagave115 Cmon watch out of Minigames too bro ✌️

Vain

Donator
Donator
Hey there, Huhnicorn. Amazing idea, mate. I remember the first time, JartexNetwork introduced rotational items, it was amazing. +1 from me:)

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
What items would you like to see return? Any specific ones you wanna see?

lylaistrue

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
Hey, firstly, Staff members do not Handel game mode related development (such as feature development), secondly +1 Bedwars Desperately Needs New item to stay refreshing and stop it from becoming an Overy repetitive grind (some new maps or a change in the current Map rotation might also help in making Bedwars less repetitive and fun).