Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied regions

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKratos_

Minecraft Username:
SirKratos_​

What is the suggestion about?
regions​

Description:
Different server that looks Identical to the main server and in a different region.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
having a server in a different region would make the game easier for other people who are struggling to play because of ping, so maybe an Asia or an America server would help but the only problem is that it would take a lot of effort, maybe when developing it maybe add a beta test server and advertise it to the main server so people will be aware.​

BatPour

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
SirKratos_

What is the suggestion about?
regions

Description:
Different server that looks Identical to the main server and in a different region.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
having a server in a different region would make the game easier for other people who are struggling to play because of ping, so maybe an Asia or an America server would help but the only problem is that it would take a lot of effort, maybe when developing it maybe add a beta test server and advertise it to the main server so people will be aware.
I'm not staff but I think that is not possible

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, SirKratos_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.