Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Regarding Team Selection in The Bridge minigame

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhenomenonYT

Minecraft Username:
PhenomenonYT​

What is your suggestion's title?
Regarding Team Selection in The Bridge minigame​

Suggestion Details:
Removal of the Team Selection option in minigames The Bridge because it leads to unfair matchmaking and hence the game being absolutely trashed. I am a veteran player myself so I know this... Players usually join a single team by either being under the idea of having veteran players in their own team, and seeing one, the rest join. Hence the opponent team literally gets no one and the match starts with unbalanced teams which either ends in 2-3 minutes with all the better players rushing or otherwise misusing the unbalanced teaming to get higher leaderboard ranks in Kills or Wins. The game should have balanced matchmaking system or shall I say, random matchmaking system just like Bedwars, so that the game may not go One Sided. Usually better veteran players make a party with other veteran players, join one team, and the newbies being absolutely dumb, join that same team only to be under their shadow, hence the other team gets no good players and completely filled with random noobs who don't even know how to play.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
The Bridge Minigames is already dead. Less than 50 players play that shit in a day. Mostly because the game has biased matching, rank services, and the reason I gave above. Since the teams are unbalanced, half of them just leave knowing there's no way to play against Good Players while being in a bad team. No Team Selection option will lead to more balanced teaming since people won't join a team just because of "Good Players". And hence the game may hold longer and players can play more.​

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
Ok i do agree with you on this but the problem is ranked players can just get together in a party and it wont matter cuz they still gonna end up in the same team also minigames are barely given attention at the moment (not my words) so good luck trying to get the devs to even look at this game

Nihal_Playz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nihal_Playz
Minecraft Username:
PhenomenonYT​

What is your suggestion's title?
Regarding Team Selection in The Bridge minigame​

Suggestion Details:
Removal of the Team Selection option in minigames The Bridge because it leads to unfair matchmaking and hence the game being absolutely trashed. I am a veteran player myself so I know this... Players usually join a single team by either being under the idea of having veteran players in their own team, and seeing one, the rest join. Hence the opponent team literally gets no one and the match starts with unbalanced teams which either ends in 2-3 minutes with all the better players rushing or otherwise misusing the unbalanced teaming to get higher leaderboard ranks in Kills or Wins. The game should have balanced matchmaking system or shall I say, random matchmaking system just like Bedwars, so that the game may not go One Sided. Usually better veteran players make a party with other veteran players, join one team, and the newbies being absolutely dumb, join that same team only to be under their shadow, hence the other team gets no good players and completely filled with random noobs who don't even know how to play.​

The Bridge Minigames is already dead. Less than 50 players play that shit in a day. Mostly because the game has biased matching, rank services, and the reason I gave above. Since the teams are unbalanced, half of them just leave knowing there's no way to play against Good Players while being in a bad team. No Team Selection option will lead to more balanced teaming since people won't join a team just because of "Good Players". And hence the game may hold longer and players can play more.​
I understand what your point is but you said "random matchmaking in bedwars". Most of the players nowadays party with their friends in bedwars.It's the same in Bridge.

Raeress

Donator
Donator
The reason of The Bridge being dead is clans people who grind for clan don't play bridge cause it don't give much trophies and takes a lot of time to end 1 game

marv

IGN
Marvafth
The reason of The Bridge being dead is clans people who grind for clan don't play bridge cause it don't give much trophies and takes a lot of time to end 1 game
I get 1.5k to 2.5 k teophs every month mainly from TB.

iiiBless

Donator
Donator
Hello, PhenomenonYT!

After reviewing your suggestion I have decided to upvote it (+1) for the following reasons:

- It will help balance the teams & make the game fair.

However, parties will still be a problem & the minigame is nearly dead.

Last edited:

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, PhenomenonYT​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.