Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames Regarding Level Leaderboard

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
daviddaraban​

What is your suggestion's title?
Regarding Level Leaderboard​

Suggestion Details:
Hello to everyone reading this suggestion!
While staying in the minigames lobby I have noticed that the organization of the players with same level is made by character number, that meaning that the one with 3 characters name and a 4 characters name that have the same level, their position on leaderboards wont be selected according to who got the level first then 2nd then 3rd and by this way: the one with more characters gets on top.
I would suggest changing that to a system that places the members on the leaderboard level according to when they got the respective level and not according to the amount of characters in their name, ex:

View: https://imgur.com/AcUBju3
( this is how its now, if you look carefully, the one with more characters is on top and the one with less like ria or qosh its in last places )

NotLoLo1818 was the first one to have level 100 and he is on 3rd spot now, don't think its ok.

Feel free to criticize down below and express your opinions.
Have a nice day!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Players that firstly got level 100 should keep their places on top leaderboard, if more people get level 100 the ones with less characters in names even if they got the level 100 firstly or lastly will not even show up anymore, and I think its not "nice" for them.​

Ria_

Donator
IGN
ria
Upvoted +1, for your suggestion.
Sr. Mod ovq, although he has level 100, he is not even on the list anymore.
Soon, I and the other players with level 100, who have short names, will leave the list. It is not fair to us.
My opinion is that a solution must be found, as soon as possible to this situation, because it is not easy to get level 100 in Jartex.
Some of those who have this level may have played for years to get here.

Last edited:

VoidX

Addicted Member

Suggestion: Upvoted +1

Hello, I have read your suggestion. I am glad to say your suggestion is great. I have decided to upvote your suggestion due to the following reasons below

Reasons for Upvote
  • Great Suggestion

Have a nice day/night

Almay

Donator
Donator
+1 It should give credit to the person who got it first like this people think the one on top got level 100 first but its not actually the guy who got it first