Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Regarding Jartex Factions (important)

Nutellasalamce

Addicted Member
Dear Jartex Network community,

So I was walking down the road, and I saw this guy, he walked up to me I was a little confused on what he wanted, but he seemed very interested in telling me something so I stopped, and I walked towards him and he begins to go on this long and rambling story so he continues to tell me about his entire life story, and that let up to this very moment and while listening to this I was utterly taken away on how emotional it all was, truly amazing and beautiful so after he was done telling me, I was crying and told him one final thing, "Arrydzn still has 0 maps won" we then both broke into tears and embraced each other for an entire 2 hours It was the most emotional moment of my life, you guys should have been there.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nutellasalamce

Nutellasalamce

Addicted Member
Hello MightyNutella

If you find hackers in your time, there are soultions to get them banned

• If you are in a minigame and you spot a hacker, simply do /staff to check the online staff and then invite them to your party to spectate you
• You can also record the hacker and report him in the following link below

Have a great day,
Xplode
ty man for the help appreciate it

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
for the people who dont know that guy, he is a dyslexic factions player with a few mental disorders, he talks the most shit and yet still never could raid us, even tho he was saying that he would

7nf

What an incredible story you have there nutella! Im glad you shared this experience with us and am truly devastated that I was not there...
I can only dream of my kids getting to say the same phrase in the future.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nutellasalamce

Nutellasalamce

Addicted Member
What an incredible story you have there nutella! Im glad you shared this experience with us and am truly devastated that I was not there...
I can only dream of my kids getting to say the same phrase in the future.
my kids would beat up your kids tbh

SyncFalcon

IGN
SyncFalcon
This was very important and after reading this I shed 2 tears because of how beautiful and realistic this was. Thank you.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I did not think that a story could cause all these feelings within me, this interesting, wonderful, beautiful, realistic and sincere story made me shed tears that had not been shed for years.

ItzAaron

IGN
ItzAaron
Hello MightyNutella

If you find hackers in your time, there are soultions to get them banned

• If you are in a minigame and you spot a hacker, simply do /staff to check the online staff and then invite them to your party to spectate you
• You can also record the hacker and report him in the following link below

Have a great day,
?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?