Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Refund

arien2003

So i was just on my phone and then suddanly i lost 35-36 euros?? i went home and there was my little brother with my credti card and had bought something from this platfor/site. I want refund and get my money back!!

Masker112

Addicted Member
You should read this;

NOTE TO PARENTS
We understand that the idea that your child wants to buy something on the internet a bit worrying so we will quickly explain it to you.
Your child is playing in an online world, with many other players, each player starts with a default rank, which comes with many features already, but not all of them. When purchasing a package to our server, we reward your child with a higher rank and/or other features. This includes more features than the default rank or enables them to be able to get extra things on the network, therefore making the game experience more enjoyable.

REFUND POLICY
Since the items and ranks you receive when purchasing are Digital Intangible Items, there is a strict no refund policy.
Since you can not replace the time it took to assign you the rank, and/or give back the items you received no refunds will be granted.
Opening a PayPal dispute will result in your account being banned on our network and other webstores.

PRIVACY POLICY
All information that is required on this webstore is not shared with any other third parties and is stored securely. All payments are processed via SSL enabled gateways and ensure that your payment details are secure. Personal information is collected so that we can fulfill your order and it is never shared with any other third parties.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
If you have made a purchase but haven't received it then please post on our forums for help. In-depth information about each rank can be viewed by clicking the "Buy" button on the package that you wish to purchase. Any billing issues or other payment-related questions can be sent to jartexnetwork.com/payment-help where you will receive a response within 48 hours.

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Hello, before buying from the store there is a message by the website stating
"
REFUND POLICY
Since the items and ranks you receive when purchasing are Digital Intangible Items, there is a strict no refund policy.

Since you can not replace the time it took to assign you the rank, and/or give back the items you received no refunds will be granted.
Opening a PayPal dispute will result in your account being banned on our network and other webstores.

"

Therefore, you are not able to refund any Digital Item. Also Creating an paypal dispute will result into your account being banned

Thank you

prohero123

Donator
Donator
IGN
prohero123
Dear Arien,
From the store, one of the first messages you see is that there is no refund policy.

Aljelja

IGN
AljeljaLegend
You can not get a refund, if you try creating a paypal dispute, your online account will get banned.

Manchurian

Banned
IGN
Manchurian
Bro please read this

NOTE TO PARENTS
We understand that the idea that your child wants to buy something on the internet a bit worrying so we will quickly explain it to you.
Your child is playing in an online world, with many other players, each player starts with a default rank, which comes with many features already, but not all of them. When purchasing a package to our server, we reward your child with a higher rank and/or other features. This includes more features than the default rank or enables them to be able to get extra things on the network, therefore making the game experience more enjoyable.

REFUND POLICY

PRIVACY POLICY
All information that is required on this webstore is not shared with any other third parties and is stored securely. All payments are processed via SSL enabled gateways and ensure that your payment details are secure. Personal information is collected so that we can fulfill your order and it is never shared with any other third parties.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
If you have made a purchase but haven't received it then please post on our forums for help. In-depth information about each rank can be viewed by clicking the "Buy" button on the package that you wish to purchase. Any billing issues or other payment-related questions can be sent to jartexnetwork.com/payment-help where you will receive a response within 48 hours.