Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Reducing BedWars Trap Time From 8 Seconds to 4 Seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Silent_MC

What is the suggestion about?
Reducing BedWars Trap Time From 8 Seconds to 4 Seconds

Description:
The blindness & slowness trap take way too long in my opinion. It really sucks because it only costs 1 diamond and your enemy gets slowed down and blinded for a whole 8 seconds. It's really annoying and plays a HUGE problem when you're attacking. If it was only 4 seconds it would be kind of annoying but it would be acceptable. I want to reduce it from 8 > 4 seconds or increase the price for it from 1 > 4 since it's so annoying.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would cause fewer frustration for better players, and that will most likely not make people quit.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
No. Not 7 seconds, not 6, not 5 and not 4. 8 seconds is the right amount and if you do not agree with this please discuss with me and provide valid reasons as to why you think 8 is too much.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Silent_MC

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
No. Not 7 seconds, not 6, not 5 and not 4. 8 seconds is the right amount and if you do not agree with this please discuss with me and provide valid reasons as to why you think 8 is too much.
You can't really do anything in those 8 seconds. And in 8 seconds you can destroy a bed and wipe a whole team.

G

Gusto

+1, ik it is annoying when u get trapped and u need to wait that long...6 seconds is better. And also i think price of trap should be 2 diamonds(1 diamond for 8 seconds is cheap)

Status
Not open for further replies.