Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Store Reduce the price of an Unmute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Vessalie​

What is the suggestion about?
Reduce the price of an Unmute.​

Description:
So currently you can buy an Unmute on the store, and It's $15 so right off the bat I don't think anyone will/would or ever even has purchased an unmute due to it being so expensive; mutes usually vary from 1 hour to 3 days and it can get up to 7 days but that's rare, mostly 1-3 days and people rather wait it out than spend $15 so I thought of an idea of reducing it down to $7.50 or even $5.00 because more people would buy it as It's a reasonable price to pay rather waiting a 3 day mute or rather paying $15.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
People would purchase unmutes more and it will increase profits to Jartex and overall they're too expensive in the first place.​

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Well no one buys unmutes and idk what the longest mute time js

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Vessalie

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
If someone would for example get muted for 3 or 7 days people would have a bigger chance of buying it for $5 then $15

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Vessalie

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Players get muted for some reason, cussing or advertising etc. but if you didn’t do anything and worked by the rules why should you be muted??
If you get muted wrongly you simply go message a staff member or appeal? This is going off-topic, I'm talking if you do get muted accordingly to the rules you can buy an unmute but currently I think It's too expensive and it being cheaper might get people to buy it more..

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
If you get muted wrongly you simply go message a staff member or appeal? This is going off-topic, I'm talking if you do get muted accordingly to the rules you can buy an unmute but currently I think It's too expensive and it being cheaper might get people to buy it more..
Then according to this message it’s a +1 from me. ♥️

Status
Not open for further replies.