Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Reduce the distance between islands in Bedwars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlockLists_

IGN
BlockLists
Minecraft Username:
BlockLists​

What is your suggestion's title?
Reduce the distance between islands in Bedwars.​

Suggestion Details:
Making certain islands closer to one other, say 32 blocks apart, would be more beneficial, especially for those who are always utilizing different bridge methods. The islands were so far apart that when we used the speed bridge in the early game, it took longer to get to the other islands. It gives more hustling in the early rush, especially on the nuclear and castle maps. I propose that those two maps be transformed into triple or quadrople modes, or that a suitable map for each mode be created. In solo or duo mode, for example, the islands are closer together, whereas in triple or quadrople mode, the space between islands is larger.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
makes the game more exciting since everyone may rush faster, and the more appropriate the map is, the less dull it will be.​

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Hello I'm Almostlikeaboss

I’m apart of team mg. Can you tell me what maps. So we can move the team bases up

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
+1 some variety is needed also Almostlikeaboss Almostlikeaboss If you could please suggest to include variable generator speeds according to the map as sometimes its annoying to wait for long time in gen (just small subtle increase no massive)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BlockLists_

BlockLists_

IGN
BlockLists
Hello I'm Almostlikeaboss

I’m apart of team mg. Can you tell me what maps. So we can move the team bases up
Thank you for taking the time to respond. Larger maps are not suitable in solo and duo modes, so I recommend that castle, nuclear, angry birds, and skyline be moved exclusively in triple and quadrople modes. Also, I'd like to do rid of maps with 32 blocks between two islands in triple and quadroble. The basic idea is that maps with a distance between two islands of more than 32 blocks should be played in triple or quadrople mode, while maps with a distance of exactly 32 blocks should be played in solo or duo. if you need more clarifications, im willing to respond. Thank you!

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
-1 there is no variety if all maps are 2 blocks away

prohero123

Donator
Donator
IGN
prohero123
In my opinion, the biggest map is the Yoshi one as the distance between the islands is very big. For the other maps, the distance is ok.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Thank you for taking the time to respond. Larger maps are not suitable in solo and duo modes, so I recommend that castle, nuclear, angry birds, and skyline be moved exclusively in triple and quadrople modes. Also, I'd like to do rid of maps with 32 blocks between two islands in triple and quadroble. The basic idea is that maps with a distance between two islands of more than 32 blocks should be played in triple or quadrople mode, while maps with a distance of exactly 32 blocks should be played in solo or duo. if you need more clarifications, im willing to respond. Thank you!
Hello I don’t think that should happen. Like Yuu Yuu said. Maps should be a little Far for solos.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
+1 some variety is needed also Almostlikeaboss Almostlikeaboss If you could please suggest to include variable generator speeds according to the map as sometimes its annoying to wait for long time in gen (just small subtle increase no massive)
The gen speed is fine I would say.

SrijanXD

IGN
Srijanxd
I think it's perfectly fine just the castle map is too big they fixed pirate map earlier making it my one of the fav maps

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
-1, to be honest the island distance are fine and you could fastly bridge there if you know how to fast bridge quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.