Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Reduce hackers number

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Minecraft Username:
Empity

What is the suggestion about?
Reduce hackers number

Description:
Well , we used to see hackers daily in mini-games (sky-wars and bed-wars ) , also we used to get killed by them in each game and this starts to be annoying that you have to see hackers daily who ruins the entire game's fun , some of you might say that we do one of the following to play normally :

• do /staff and if there is an online staff , contact with him or invite him to party then tell him to ban the hacker (rarely happens as they might be busy )
  • Record them then submit a report and wait (well this is being useless as we can see the hacker almost in every game for another 4 hours till he got banned )

Now the above solutions are cool but NOT ENOUGH , the only thing we can do to reduce hackers number is to prevent them from playing in mini-games .

how we are going to reduce hackers?

first you should know the following points :

• Ip-Bans are useless for 90% of hackers and you know what I mean.
  • banning usernames are useless in your thoughts .
  • each username has its own status and you can't change your username otherwise you will lose your status including your level and playtime.

Well , if we can't prevent the 90% of hackers from hacking , at least lets keep them away from legit users , and the way we can do that is :

We will set a requirement in order to play in mini-games for each new member , and the requirement will be a certain amount of playtime ; like you must have more than 24 hours playtime to play in mini-games , in this way , when we ban hackers next time , they will have to play for 24 hours in other gamemodes to access mini-games again , and every time they get ban , they will have to wait another 24 hours to play again , the playtime requirement should be longer than 24 hours to prevent seeing the same hacker with different name again , the hacker after the ban , he will quiet the server forever(most of them I believe will do the same after 3 or 4 bans ) or at least he will back legit (with 10% of them ).

how can we separate between new legit members and hackers ?

Well , to be honest , we can't do that ,but we can do something else :

1. When a new member joins the server , and he wants to play in mini-games , he will have to gain the requirement to play in mini-games , but this will affect on new legit members , as they want to play in mini-games , which means they will leave the server if they couldn't play ,so here are 2 solutions if you care about this :
  • when someone joins the server and clicks on the NPC to join a game (bed-wars or sky-wars ) , a small plugin will work in background to check if he/she meets the requirement to play normally or not , if not , he/she will join certain games separated from the normal games for those who have not meet the requirement then he can play with those who have not meet the requirement , and for those who meet the requirement , they will join a normal game like as they do now , so my idea here , is to give new members ability to join games , but not our games , special games for them , so in this way , they still able to play , and we still able to play with normal players .
  • Another solution is that we add an option called "Buy requirement" , so the new member can buy it and play in normal games or in mini-games (if you won't do the first solution )
2. My friend Loakie Loakie has suggested this , so I would like to point it as well :

+1 making more different servers would make the Jartex team buy more servers , I recommend to add an email requirement when you join it would tell you to register then and when you have logged in , you can't leave the lobby , if you try to join a server it will say please connect your email through /link email and when the guy does that it will send a code to the email , he would have to make an email account get the code , one email per username , so if you are a hacker I am pretty sure you won't make a different email every-time you would get banned by a staff member just really annoying.

Note : The above suggestion for Loakie Loakie Not mine.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Reducing hackers number , improving the server quality , giving the server more money to improve and give the , increase players number , giving more positive opinions/reviews about the server and more votes and finally giving new members best experience

Extra Information:
Please before you give your opinion , think about it calmly and slowly , think about the possibilities

Last edited:

Dragan_TheKiller

Donator
Donator
Ip bans are not useless, since Jartex has an anti bot filter
Also you canto suggest this.
Also I disagree with most of things you stated

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Norking

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Ip bans are not useless, since Jartex has an anti bot filter
Also you canto suggest this.
Also I disagree with most of things you stated
First ip-bans are useless for 90% of hackers , I myself have seen how hackers back , and believe me , botfilter is useless too as we have some legit members have been blacklisted , you can't know the legit from hacker now
Second , are you the one who put the rules? , cause I have not seen this rule before who told us to not suggest a way to reduce hackers (not anticheat)
Third , I have suggested 1 thing , so how can you disagree with some things?

EmeraldBlock

The reporting system and messaging staff could actually become challenging sometimes, I totally agree with you due to those reasons. However, I couldn't understand the part where you said: "banning usernames are useless in your thoughts" If you can explain what it means more clearly, that would be the best for your suggestion.

You also mentioned a small plugin for the server. It should not be forgotten that this suggestion is both for new players and hackers. You said that if a player didn't meet the requirements, they will be joining a different match. However, it is not going to be any better for the legit players since they are going to be playing against the others who also didn't meet the requirements so they will still have a great chance of seeing a hacker during those matches. I couldn't actually see a difference there. If most of the new players are cheaters, it is going to decrease the playing experience even more. It will also not help the hacker problem since they are still going to be able to play on a special Mini-games server against the legit players who do not meet the requirements.

I do not actually agree with the "Buy requirement" suggestion. I am pretty sure, the majority of the players will not buy the "Buy requirement". Even if a player buys it, no one is going to be online on the actual Mini-games server since most of the players on the server hasn't donated before.

These are my opinions. If there is a mistake, please correct me. I wish you luck on your suggestion! :D

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Norking

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
The reporting system and messaging staff could actually become challenging sometimes, I totally agree with you due to those reasons. However, I couldn't understand the part where you said: "banning usernames are useless in your thoughts" If you can explain what it means more clearly, that would be the best for your suggestion.

You also mentioned a small plugin for the server. It should not be forgotten that this suggestion is both for new players and hackers. You said that if a player didn't meet the requirements, they will be joining a different match. However, it is not going to be any better for the legit players since they are going to be playing against the others who also didn't meet the requirements so they will still have a great chance of seeing a hacker during those matches. I couldn't actually see a difference there. If most of the new players are cheaters, it is going to decrease the playing experience even more. It will also not help the hacker problem since they are still going to be able to play on a special Mini-games server against the legit players who do not meet the requirements.

I do not actually agree with the "Buy requirement" suggestion. I am pretty sure, the majority of the players will not buy the "Buy requirement". Even if a player buys it, no one is going to be online on the actual Mini-games server since most of the players on the server hasn't donated before.

These are my opinions. If there is a mistake, please correct me. I wish you luck on your suggestion! :D
Well, your opinion spots the light on some aspects ,so let me explain this more :
First , I have said that "banning usernames are useless in your thoughts " , here I meant that most people think that but not me , cause we can take this "useless bans " and make it helpful as you saw in my explanation.
Second , you should understand that we can't separate between new legit members and new rule-breakers members , so we can't give the new members ability to play normally until they meet the requirement , they will have to put up with everything might happens in these games until they meet the requirement , anyways it will be better than do nothing and leave them playing in other gamemodes to meet the requirement , so they should be patient or at least we should warn them about this requirement when they join for first time .
Lastly, you said that "hackers will still able to play in special Mini-games server ....." , this is true , but they will fight other hackers , so the new legit players will have to put up with all hackers until they meet the requirement , then they will play normally forever , also this will help all legit players to play normally , by reducing hackers number . In addition, Jartex doesn't have to make this all , they can just do the requirement and players will gain this requirement by playing other game modes , but I just wanted to suggest a way to help them , anyways the part of "Buy a requirement" is optional not required.