Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Reduce Fire res and Strenght pot price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Vessalie​

What is the suggestion about?
Reduce Fire res and Strenght pot price.​

Description:
Currently, money-making on Kit is way harder than last season, and a good way of making money is Killstreaks but the best way to farm kills and get killstreaks is drinking strength pots but they are $200 and to get to a certain killstreak it takes about 2-3 strength pots and once you get to like 50 you haven't made any profits from killstreaks but you lost money.

I think that the Price for Strenht should be $100-150 and Fire res to $125, this should be a necessity as money-making is way harder and not many profits are being done, and for new players too it's hard as well.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would make Kit more enjoyable for new and ranked players, and allow profits to be made from Killstreaks, and overall the pots are very unbalanced the way money on kit works right now.​

Moritc

Donator
Donator
+1 good suggestion and it's like 200 from 1 stre potion

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
+1 i personally think they are a bit too hard to get atm

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Prices are good how they are as of now. Money is by no means hard to get, and neither are potions. There's multiple other methods of obtaining potions such as using donator kits, kit vouchers or buying them for cheaper from other players in /ah

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Vessalie

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Prices are good how they are as of now. Money is by no means hard to get, and neither are potions. There's multiple other methods of obtaining potions such as using donator kits, kit vouchers or buying them for cheaper from other players in /ah
Says the person that has 1.5mill, you're the richest person on kit ofc you're gonna vote -1. It's expensive for everyone else because they're not as rich as you.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Says the person that has 1.5mill, you're the richest person on kit ofc you're gonna vote -1. It's expensive for everyone else because they're not as rich as you.
Started out the same as everyone else, and right before I stopped playing as often I very rarely bought my potions, I used donator kits to get Strenght and fire resistance. If you want to get access to Strenght, which is absolutely broken by itself, since it's more than double damage dealt, you should actually play often and you'll know how to get money quick fast and easy. It's not hard to obtain money.

Moritc

Donator
Donator
Started out the same as everyone else, and right before I stopped playing as often I very rarely bought my potions, I used donator kits to get Strenght and fire resistance. If you want to get access to Strenght, which is absolutely broken by itself, since it's more than double damage dealt, you should actually play often and you'll know how to get money quick fast and easy. It's not hard to obtain money.
Immortal's Get 60K when they start.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Immortal's Get 60K when they start.
If you buy immortal straight up you get 60k upon purchase*
Rank upgrades aren't included
Rank vouchers aren't included
The money is only received upon purchase, not every map.

Moritc

Donator
Donator
If you buy immortal straight up you get 60k upon purchase*
Rank upgrades aren't included
Rank vouchers aren't included
The money is only received upon purchase, not every map.
Ok Even if u dont I'm pretty sure you probably have a lot of gkits.

Status
Not open for further replies.