Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Reduce build height in bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trever

Minecraft Username:
Trever

What is the suggestion about?
Reduce build height in bedwars

Description:
people can build up to max build height in bedwars, when they do they like to camp and spam arrows and fire balls making it very hard to get them to kill them, it is very mildly infuriating! i would like the build height to be reduced to make it more easy to kill the campers. Instead of being able to build to the max minecraft build height which is 256 blocks, it can be about half of that which is 128 blocks or even a quarter which is 64 blocks up until the limit could be reached

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can limit the number of campers in bedwars and help make playing bedwars more fair for everyone

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
+1 it is verry annoying when you cant even hit the last team once so this would help

Gr3yGoose

+1.
I've played some games where the enemy team made a entire fortess on skylimit.
This ain't fun because if you are trying to kill them they will just indeed bowspam you.
So i tihnk this a great suggestion!

Cozyyy

Addicted Member
+1
As a bedwars player, I played the countless amount of matches with the last stand alive camping in a base at max height. It's honestly very annoying when that happens. I would truly love to see the max height reduce to 128 blocks as you requested.

Cozyyy

Addicted Member
+1
As a bedwars player, I played the countless amount of matches with the last stand alive camping in a base at max height. It's honestly very annoying when that happens. I would truly love to see the max height reduce to 128 blocks as you requested.

James476

+1 - I hate people camp high in the sky
-1 - I love camping high in the sky...
= +1

Status
Not open for further replies.