Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Redstone improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Str122

Donator
Donator
IGN
Str122
Minecraft Username:
Str122​

What is your suggestion's title?
Redstone improvement​

Suggestion Details:
Hello, I have been an active member since the release of the survival. In the first season the redstone were perfect! Unfortunately with the release of the season 2 of survival most of the redstone properties were limited by far. I understand that due to the lag machines or people trying to abuse the redstone system in order to crash the server but by disabling redstone stuff makes the "farmers's" gameplay worse. For example there are farms for example raid farms,iron farms that require a lot of redstone and they can not be made if the redstones are not well.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Improving redstone will have 4 benefits for both server and players:

More players that play other gamemodes are going to get attracted causing more people joining the gamemode of survival

More people that were not members of the server are going to join causing the rise of the people joining the server daily.

Players that already play survival are going to enjoy their time playing on the server.

Since lots of people have quitted the server from the early release of season 2, they are going to come back!​

Extra Information:
I already know that what I am asking is quite difficult but I believe that measures should be taken since the players joining survival are getting less and less day by day and the redstone system doesn't attract the interest of people in order to devote more time to build farms and design other buildings! Thanks on advance.​

Wayne1189

This suggestion may cause severe lag and other problems like lag machines and server crashers but other than that im all for it :)

TITAN_XTZ

Aggourak told me to upvote and like this or else i dont even read jartex improvements

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
enable redstone by improvements and added it back? I'm not sure because we don't know players think about it.. so far we should disable or let it be we're it should be as for now, because as far as I can see nothing wrong about it.. I don't know maybe some players wanted or some of them doesn't want, who knows

mxc_

enable redstone by improvements and added it back? I'm not sure because we don't know players think about it.. so far we should disable or let it be we're it should be as for now, because as far as I can see nothing wrong about it.. I don't know maybe some players wanted or some of them doesn't want, who knows
if you actually play survival, alot of people is complaining about it.

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
if you actually play survival, alot of people is complaining about it.
Well I don't know much about it to be sure.. because I'm play Skywars and creative a lot rarely play is bedwars but maybe I'll change my mind to +1 since its true I'm not play Survival a lot because I gave -1 not because I didn't know about, but to Avoid/Prevent lag that cuz by players so that why in my opinion

Sjampoo

Minecraft Username:
Str122​

What is your suggestion's title?
Redstone improvement​

Suggestion Details:
Hello, I have been an active member since the release of the survival. In the first season the redstone were perfect! Unfortunately with the release of the season 2 of survival most of the redstone properties were limited by far. I understand that due to the lag machines or people trying to abuse the redstone system in order to crash the server but by disabling redstone stuff makes the "farmers's" gameplay worse. For example there are farms for example raid farms,iron farms that require a lot of redstone and they can not be made if the redstones are not well.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Improving redstone will have 4 benefits for both server and players:​
More players that play other gamemodes are going to get attracted causing more people joining the gamemode of survival​
More people that were not members of the server are going to join causing the rise of the people joining the server daily.​
Players that already play survival are going to enjoy their time playing on the server.​
Since lots of people have quitted the server from the early release of season 2, they are going to come back!​

Extra Information:
I already know that what I am asking is quite difficult but I believe that measures should be taken since the players joining survival are getting less and less day by day and the redstone system doesn't attract the interest of people in order to devote more time to build farms and design other buildings! Thanks on advance.​
such an epic idea Str122 :D we need better restone

killswitch0

+1
I'm all for this idea, but the one thing i think might keep the staff from accepting this suggestion is the fact that lag machines exist. I would suggest that they enable certain redstone machines but keep them to a limit, only enabling necessary contraptions to keep lag machines to a minimum.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Str122

Str122

Donator
Donator
IGN
Str122
+1
I'm all for this idea, but the one thing i think might keep the staff from accepting this suggestion is the fact that lag machines exist. I would suggest that they enable certain redstone machines but keep them to a limit, only enabling necessary contraptions to keep lag machines to a minimum.
You do have a point theređź‘Ť

Status
Not open for further replies.