Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Reasons why not shift to hypixel ( completely ) after getting premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSmile

Addicted Member
  • Hypixel is laggy ( like only made for players living in america )

• Hypixel ranked players cyberbully unranked people with kindof a racist name " non " ( wait , isnt this the deal with 30+ level players on jartex ? )

• Hypixel is filled with partly noobs and partly tryhards ( you never know how good someone is )Guess the build is p2w ( mvp++ sucks )

• Hypixel got toxic players ( wait isn't that the deal with 30+ level players on jartex ? )

• Maps suck more than jartex ( THEY ARE WORST MAPS I HAVE EVER SEEN )

• Hypixel have a lot of good games but all players are on skywars and bedwars ( WHATS THE POINT OF HAVING 25+ GAMES IF NO ONE PLAYS IT )

• Hypixel is a complicated mess ( I don't understand hypixel , jartex is simple and easy to collect rewards and stuff )

idiotnotidiot

Fun fact: my friend who loves hypixel immediately switched to jartex when he dueled me because the community is less toxic and he really liked the new maps he has premium ac and he's a level 17 currently in jartex network I also love jartex it's cool and just a nice and warm welcoming place to play in I am currently banned on jartex but when I get unbanned my main goal is to become a staff and help the community or become a YouTuber and promote the network so people (my friend said he wasted 27 dollars and joined hypixel instead he could have joined jartex but he's fine with spending 27 dollars because it supports Mojang)

TheFallen

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
__TheFallen__
The only reason why I moved back to Jartex after one week in Hypixel is :
- a full 4-party of MVP++ sweats with their 20ms ping and 3 monitros and 2 cpus destroying a bedwars game
- Jartex Bedwars is filled with 9 year old kids who searched "free minecraft" and got a tlauncher account and started playing jarted bedwars for 1 minute, with no clue of what to do. So, free wins!

idiotnotidiot

The only reason why I moved back to Jartex after one week in Hypixel is :
- a full 4-party of MVP++ sweats with their 20ms ping and 3 monitros and 2 cpus destroying a bedwars game
- Jartex Bedwars is filled with 9 year old kids who searched "free minecraft" and got a tlauncher account and started playing jarted bedwars for 1 minute, with no clue of what to do. So, free wins!
wdym?

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Mad :} Mad :} Real quick reminder to lock the thread

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
  • Hypixel is laggy ( like only made for players living in america )

• Hypixel ranked players cyberbully unranked people with kindof a racist name " non " ( wait , isnt this the deal with 30+ level players on jartex ? )

• Hypixel is filled with partly noobs and partly tryhards ( you never know how good someone is )Guess the build is p2w ( mvp++ sucks )

• Hypixel got toxic players ( wait isn't that the deal with 30+ level players on jartex ? )

• Maps suck more than jartex ( THEY ARE WORST MAPS I HAVE EVER SEEN )

• Hypixel have a lot of good games but all players are on skywars and bedwars ( WHATS THE POINT OF HAVING 25+ GAMES IF NO ONE PLAYS IT )

• Hypixel is a complicated mess ( I don't understand hypixel , jartex is simple and easy to collect rewards and stuff )
Welp, Here's where you made a simple comparison between both the servers. From personal experience i can say people are Toxic in hypixel but so in here aswell. In fact people here are much Toxic and chiildish so being called out as a Non isn't that big of a deal. The maps are quite nice and the ping is actually quite better then Jartex's ping so Yea. Besides hypixel isn't completely P2W So you can't buy your way upto the top whilst in jartex Yes you can which just makes the hardwork in hypixel worth it. Hypixel can ge ta bit complicated at FIRST but once you start playing it goes rather smooth. The majority of the playerbase is quite good skill based which is why competitiveness is much stronger then the people in jartex. Yes people are highly skilled but there's a system in place to keep the game balanced aswell. Hypixel barely as hackers since my time playing, I'd find a hacker maybe once a month and unlike jartex, Reports there were reviewed quite fast. Regarding the people Yes some can be toxic but there are also some very kind and generous players.

Mad :}

Donator
Donator
IGN
Madcc
Thread locked to prevent further grave digging.

Status
Not open for further replies.