Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Reasonably sized maps for bedwars.

Serena_90

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Serena_90

What is the suggestion about?
Reasonably sized maps for bedwars.

Description:
I've been grinding jartex bedwars for quite a while now and i've seen a few maps on jartex which would do better as triples and quadruples maps and not doubles or solo.

Make reasonably sized maps for solo and doubles. This means that mid and diamond gen sizes need to be just about the size of one of your existing maps by the name "desert" (not sure what its called) which is perfectly sized for doubles and solo games.
If all of the doubles and solo maps were just about the size of that map then bedwars can be a lot more exciting in general.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can impact the feel of the server as it would make the server seem as close to the original and yet have a unique touch to it.
This means that solo and doubles maps can be more appropriately sized and can draw more players to the already popular gamemode in the jartex network.

Extra Information:
i really think the blocky and horrendously huge maps shouldn't be for doubles and solo. they can exist for triples and quadruples without a doubt. they look perfect and i appreciate the builders' hard work in creating these unique maps, but we need appropriately sized maps for doubles and solo as well so the server has a more premium feel to it if you know what i mean.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld

AmazingTrish

+1 Also it would be nice if 4v4 would only be with 4 teams so ppl play the game

Picie__7

+1 totally support u the mid is sometimes very near as in the map mythic

Tahsan1

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Very nice suggesstion.There are still some maps left that are so bigbut others are reasonably big or medium.
Although i wish the old maps used back at the beginning of 2019 were also added.
i rate this suggesstion +1

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Very nice suggesstion.There are still some maps left that are so bigbut others are reasonably big or medium.
Although i wish the old maps used back at the beginning of 2019 were also added.
i rate this suggesstion +1
they're not gonna add old maps back because they were "copying hypixel"... even though they're still using things made by hypixel lol