Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

*Real story between me and moski123*

Status
Not open for further replies.

TuanVN2007

Hello, i'm TuanVN2007 and u guys probably know me from a scandal between me and moski123,
and here is the story but the story will be split to 3 parts:

1st part: THE STORY
2nd part: OTHER STUFF NOT FROM THE STORY
3rd part: Notes

THE STORY:
2 days ago, i was on moski123 account mining ( well in moskigang we share account for mining for the gang ), then later i feel bored after that i /gkit and i saw gkit is fully usable, i used it and i opened some keys from gkit keys, i got trash from rare and vote keys ( well they said they buffed a little in the forum ) from ultra keys i got a gf kit + some trash + 250B ( wtf 250B ? so trash ) then i opened God Keys, i have a habit of open and then i press ''esc'', i was shocked that i got Mystery Rank Crate, cuz it's hard to get after god keys and ultra keys were nerfed, and i flex a little xD.
then the time has come, i have no hope for it because last season everyone got thug and crim ( i remembered someone opened Murderer rank from Mystery Rank crates ) then after i opened it i was shocked it was lunatic, no bh no crim no thug but LUNATIC!!! i was so shocked that i froze a little, then i [item] it cuz everyone flex after they unboxed rank, then i asked moski123 for permission to used it and he is sleeping at that time , and i'm the kind of person really bad at waiting for someone or something to happened so i have a choice 50/50, use it or wait, well i really hate waiting so i went to for it, i go to my main ( TuanVN2007 aka UrMaskIsNotN95 ) and i started countdown, 3, 2, 1, hippity hoppity Lunatic rank is now my property, then i used the once kit ( cuz every 99% ranked people after buy or got ranks always used once kit ) then i opened 350k tokens + 250B motherducker again, and after 5-10m moski online, he asked:'' How did i got Lunatic?'', i explain a little then he was so angry that he kicked me out of gang,...

THIS IS OTHER STUFF NOT FROM THE STORY: before the story happened, moski said he pretend to be a girl so he can asked for free stuff + ranks and gkits, and acenath27 proved it ( idk if he is honest or not ) that Moski123 had gkit keys for free, so it's weird of taking something free from a stuff he got for free.

NOTES: ok i know this is my fault because everything has 2 ending or more, you have to deal with it or do nothing with it and it just a game, everything can happened to you and me and most of the people, you cant judge them by looking how they act or something, maybe they are mental ? maybe they do it because they think:''nah idc about the consequences'' or they just do it for fun ?
Others: If u want me to leave the server then fine just msg me on discord and say:''ltfs'' then i'll quit ok ?? no offence i'm just disappointed

And btw today is my birthday so yeah that's probably all XD
--------------------
this is the whole story, i know the consequences will happened so i'll take all the hate comment and stuff.
if u want to know more details you can msg me on discord.
DISCORD TAG: TuanVN2007#6349

---------------------
Peace, TuanVN2007's out

Last edited:

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Right but you still scammed Zack's pick

Minecraft_s

Donator
Donator
then i asked moski123 for permission to used it and he is sleeping at that time , and i'm the kind of person really bad at waiting for someone or something to happened so i have a choice 50/50, use it or wait, well i really hate waiting so i went to for it, i go to my main ( TuanVN2007 aka UrMaskIsNotN95 ) and i started countdown, 3, 2, 1, hippity hoppity Lunatic rank is now my property
tl;dr tuan took moski's luna rank without permission

Minecraft_s

Donator
Donator
i didnt scam his pickaxe, read the whole story i didnt lie to anything of it i just made it shorter so it's easier to read now
where tf in the story did you mention zack's pick??????
also thats not how autism works

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T

TuanVN2007

where tf in the story did you mention zack's pick??????
also thats not how autism works
well he said i trade the pickaxe for the rank and i didnt because i didnt mention i trade moski the rank for the pickaxe

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T

TuanVN2007

Minecraft_s Minecraft_s you can msg me on discord

Status
Not open for further replies.