Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Rate toastt_x here!

Rate toastt_x from 10 to 1

• worse than rodagave

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpentsalamce

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Serpentsalamce
Hi there Serpentsalamce Serpentsalamce
I see you have a question regarding our community. The Jartex Network community has never seen a girl before. I hope I helped! <3 toast should be demoted and banned though
It has been discussed with Viclyn, I think you guys should just get over it and let it be instead of literally making forums alts to try and cause some drama.

Peqk

It has been discussed with Viclyn, I think you guys should just get over it and let it be instead of literally making forums alts to try and cause some drama.
how is that person causing drama? did you reply to the wrong message?

Serpentsalamce

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Serpentsalamce
how is that person causing drama? did you reply to the wrong message?
She is the main person going around making threads regarding Toast. That is why I replied to her message.

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Guys I saw this discussion today and I wanna say a few things about it.
If she did smth wrong, report him at staff reports with some evidence, these threads do not going anywhere.
Ofc if you are having fun, I can’t say something about it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
roastedtoastt_x

roastedtoastt_x

Banned
Suspended
I think you should:
  1. Stop defending people who crossteam on MULTIPLE OCCASSIONS even after being disciplined to stop doing precisely that
  2. Stop defending people who spread false rules and information around the server
  3. Stop giving her a million chances because "she's just a girl" you'll never find a girlfriend lmfao
  4. Stop encouraging her and her behavior because its killing jartex

Serpentsalamce

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Serpentsalamce
I think you should:
  1. Stop defending people who crossteam on MULTIPLE OCCASSIONS even after being disciplined to stop doing precisely that
  2. Stop defending people who spread false rules and information around the server
  3. Stop giving her a million chances because "she's just a girl" you'll never find a girlfriend lmfao
  4. Stop encouraging her and her behavior because its killing jartex
What makes it your business though? If it was discussed with a Sr.Mod what is it inside of you that thinks it is a good idea to make an alt account trying to start drama?

Last time I checked making an alt account did not pull you any girls.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
roastedtoastt_x

roastedtoastt_x

Banned
Suspended
What makes it your business though? If it was discussed with a Sr.Mod what is it inside of you that thinks it is a good idea to make an alt account trying to start drama?

Last time I checked making an alt account did not pull you any girls.
the inside that doesnt want jartex to die because of one horrendously bad staff member. you dont want her to be the reason why a bunch of people quit after getting false banned by her

exactly, it helps pull in bad boys instead ;)

Peqk

the inside that doesnt want jartex to die because of one horrendously bad staff member. you dont want her to be the reason why a bunch of people quit after getting false banned by her

she isn't that bad man, just give her a chance

Serpentsalamce

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Serpentsalamce

You should go and do something useful maxomees 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.