Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

laith_playzmc

Minecraft Username:
laith_gamer

What is the suggestion about?
Rant

Description:
Add a rant sub-forum.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Well, you see, people here in the community want their voices to be heard. Look at me for example, I’m sure Someone here will come talk about my “FakeProof” incident. We here in the community, especially relatively old members want to raise our voices, since NO ONE is hearing us from the so called “management team” we maybe want to make it more visible for the audience by implementing this sub-forum to the website. Here how it will go, just like suggestions, you’ll make a rant or whatever you’ll call it, and high staff are OBLIGATED to reply to our rants, and it should be visible to everyone, else it would just not be a rant am I right?

Well hopefully someone of the HIGH STAFF hears me and add this feature.

Extra Information:
I just want our voices to be heard.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
laith_playzmc

laith_playzmc

Yes is there jobs to reply, but they also have the right to block/ignore them for a reason. Not all staff are free and non-busy. Again this thread is basically useless.
Well you know what else is useless? Your reasons, you’re ranting right now! Why not make a sub forum then, would be easier and THEY’RE NOT supposed to ignore because that make them unprofessional. They agreed to not ignore players, read the staff rules, you know the bullet points you read before you apply.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Well you know what else is useless? Your reasons, you’re ranting right now! Why not make a sub forum then, would be easier and THEY’RE NOT supposed to ignore because that make them unprofessional. They agreed to not ignore players, read the staff rules, you know the bullet points you read before you apply.
Firstly, there are no rules I see say "you mustn't ignore any players even they are annoying you" if there is, proof it as far as I remember there isn't. Secondly, you re basically arguing with almost everyone in this thread. Thirdly, we have so call discord and call names help and support and others. If you say that staff doesn't join the help and support call, then there's a reason for it, not all staff are in discord waiting for dm they aren't robot that alive or 24/7 and they don't have to reply to useless, annoyed or repeat question if the questions answer has been given VERY clearly. And finally, again useless and pointless thread, even everyone else state it(not all but some).

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
laith_playzmc

laith_playzmc

Firstly, there are no rules I see say "you mustn't ignore any players even they are annoying you" if there is, proof it as far as I remember there isn't. Secondly, you re basically arguing with almost everyone in this thread. Thirdly, we have so call discord and call names help and support and others. If you say that staff doesn't join the help and support call, then there's a reason for it, not all staff are in discord waiting for dm they aren't robot that alive or 24/7 and they don't have to reply to useless, annoyed or repeat question if the questions answer has been given VERY clearly. And finally, again useless and pointless thread, even everyone else state it(not all but some).
You maybe need to read with your mind clear, you see THEY DON’T REPLY, WHO CARES IF THEY REPLIED TO ANOTHER PLAYER THAT HAD THE SAME QUESTION, THEY WANT THE REPLY, THEY DON’T CARE THAT THEY REPLIED TO SOMEONE ELSE WITH THE SAME QUESTION, and I think they have different time zones so THEY CAN REPLY TO EVERYONE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE, and I always see staff online, maybe you need to CHECK YOUR EYES. Oh and I don’t have to argue with you anymore, you’re standing without a point right now.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
You maybe need to read with your mind clear, you see THEY DON’T REPLY, WHO CARES IF THEY REPLIED TO ANOTHER PLAYER THAT HAD THE SAME QUESTION, THEY WANT THE REPLY, THEY DON’T CARE THAT THEY REPLIED TO SOMEONE ELSE WITH THE SAME QUESTION, and I think they have different time zones so THEY CAN REPLY TO EVERYONE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE, and I always see staff online, maybe you need to CHECK YOUR EYES. Oh and I don’t have to argue with you anymore, you’re standing without a point right now.
You being like a childish person right now... Like no joke... And tha k you, my eyes are find.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
-1 pointless as fuck

SweatTap

Donator
Donator
Disagree with this suggestion as it makes no sense to why there should be a another sub forum to rant about situations. You can always discuss this through dms and if you really want everyone to see it, screenshot the conversation and sent it to them.
agree ^

Status
Not open for further replies.