Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

laith_playzmc

Minecraft Username:
laith_gamer

What is the suggestion about?
Rant

Description:
Add a rant sub-forum.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Well, you see, people here in the community want their voices to be heard. Look at me for example, I’m sure Someone here will come talk about my “FakeProof” incident. We here in the community, especially relatively old members want to raise our voices, since NO ONE is hearing us from the so called “management team” we maybe want to make it more visible for the audience by implementing this sub-forum to the website. Here how it will go, just like suggestions, you’ll make a rant or whatever you’ll call it, and high staff are OBLIGATED to reply to our rants, and it should be visible to everyone, else it would just not be a rant am I right?

Well hopefully someone of the HIGH STAFF hears me and add this feature.

Extra Information:
I just want our voices to be heard.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
laith_playzmc

laith_playzmc

Firstly, don't spread false information, that you don't know. Staff ignore some people due to being annoyed or busy. So don't spread false information if you don't know also this thread is more so of complain, thank you.
It’s their JOB to reply to us, they should do it even if they’re annoyed. And don’t go with the busy trick, it doesn’t work anymore.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
laith_playzmc

laith_playzmc

Enough reasons have already been said
Oh then read my comments to these “reasons”, or should I do it again, ok let’s see

1. They ignore messages so it’s pointless to even consider so.

2. What you call server discussion is useless as no one reads it.

3. You one day will face some ignoring from what you may so call staff team and you will see that I’m correct

4. A rant sub-forum would be a great implementation to this servers forum.

5. We need our voices heard.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
It’s their JOB to reply to us, they should do it even if they’re annoyed. And don’t go with the busy trick, it doesn’t work anymore.
Yes is there jobs to reply, but they also have the right to block/ignore them for a reason. Not all staff are free and non-busy. Again this thread is basically useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.