Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

laith_playzmc

Minecraft Username:
laith_gamer

What is the suggestion about?
Rant

Description:
Add a rant sub-forum.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Well, you see, people here in the community want their voices to be heard. Look at me for example, I’m sure Someone here will come talk about my “FakeProof” incident. We here in the community, especially relatively old members want to raise our voices, since NO ONE is hearing us from the so called “management team” we maybe want to make it more visible for the audience by implementing this sub-forum to the website. Here how it will go, just like suggestions, you’ll make a rant or whatever you’ll call it, and high staff are OBLIGATED to reply to our rants, and it should be visible to everyone, else it would just not be a rant am I right?

Well hopefully someone of the HIGH STAFF hears me and add this feature.

Extra Information:
I just want our voices to be heard.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
laith_playzmc

laith_playzmc

Disagree with this suggestion as it makes no sense to why there should be a another sub forum to rant about situations. You can always discuss this through dms and if you really want everyone to see it, screenshot the conversation and sent it to them.
That’s the point, you kind staff members don’t even REPLY to the DM’s you stated. Maybe you can understand now.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
laith_playzmc

laith_playzmc

O
Sir,
I read your topic and decides to give it a -1.
~
Complaining about a ban would decreases the rate of your appeal success.
~ As said earlier, you can use discord.
oh I’m not talking about complaining about bans, I’m here to kindly talk about the problems that we’re facing, and since no one here in this server doesn’t hear us maybe we should force them to. And the point is that they don’t respond to the Discord you stated, that’s the whole point, again.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
laith_playzmc

laith_playzmc

Hello there,
I've read your suggestion and decided to rate/vote it -1 for the time being, we have discord to call/voice call.

Sincerely ExoCrafter123,
Have a great time!
You’re trying to get staff aren’t you, well here is how it goes, when someone gets staff, he’s too friendly and ACTS active, once he get the sweet sweet moderator promotion, he starts ignoring, they call it BUSY. Well the point of this sub-forum is that maybe the staff team, perhaps the owners will hear us out, since they never do. Discord calls, that’s funny, do you want proof that they ignore or are you good about that part?

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Get over it matey you can always make a thread about something you want in server discussions theres absolutely literally no point of this. Management sees your messages but sometimes they see it fit not to reply because maybe your problem isn't worth there time, Because they don't want to argue over petty stuff. This is the most useless idea Flexier Flexier jusr deny this lol there is already another subgroup called server discussions

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
laith_playzmc

laith_playzmc

Get over it matey you can always make a thread about something you want in server discussions theres absolutely literally no point of this. Management sees your messages but sometimes they see it fit not to reply because maybe your problem isn't worth there time, Because they don't want to argue over petty stuff. This is the most useless idea Flexier Flexier jusr deny this lol there is already another subgroup called server discussions
Oh I think you didn’t read did you, if this gets denied, I would most likely make a new one which is more “harsh”, the thing you call staff team is ignorant, doesn’t reply, ignores, and immature, why do you think the server got worse? Oh maybe because they recruited kids when they had a leakage of staff members, that would be a great idea! Fantastic! Maybe you can understand me one day.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
I don’t know why going off topic, it’s clearly for suggestions not your shitty complaints.
King if you read the suggestion you will see he mentioned that “he did fake proof” and he did do fake “proof” on Bh4v Bh4v 6B40DA9B-90BA-4CBF-8163-B1B5A4A49CC7.jpegD774733A-AF35-45F4-AA06-7275BC0A9E1E.jpeg

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
You’re trying to get staff aren’t you, well here is how it goes, when someone gets staff, he’s too friendly and ACTS active, once he get the sweet sweet moderator promotion, he starts ignoring, they call it BUSY. Well the point of this sub-forum is that maybe the staff team, perhaps the owners will hear us out, since they never do. Discord calls, that’s funny, do you want proof that they ignore or are you good about that part?
Firstly, don't spread false information, that you don't know. Staff ignore some people due to being annoyed or busy. So don't spread false information if you don't know also this thread is more so of complain, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.