Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames Ranks

thanasisG

Minecraft Username:
ThanasisG​

What is the suggestion about?
Ranks​

Description:
I don't know if this was suggested before but I will tell it. So my suggestion is about the ranks. The ranks are Iron Gold Diamond 3 ranks with cool different perks each. It will be better at my point of view to add more ranks like Iron+ Gold+ Diamond+. If you think I about it, minigames like skywars bedwars and the other ones, are the most playable "modes" in the whole server. So it will mean nothing to a player to buy an Iron or Iron+ rank because he/she will play an active mode and he/she will have cool perks too!​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
So it will for sure make more money for the server be cause if a player has 6 choices of different ranks he/she will buy onebfor 80% sure, because like I said before minigames are the most playable modes in the server and the player will like to have a rank on them(minigames)​

Extra Information:
If you add Iron+ I will be the first buyers of it.​

TH99

Donator
Donator
IGN
TH99_
-1 dont see the need of more ranks. unless they add more stuff such as cosmetics, etc then it could change to +1

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
-1 i don't see the point of adding Iron+ ranks at all just makes it a whole lot more confusing
lack of effort
chocz700 chocz700 deny

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
-1 i don't see the point of adding Iron+ ranks at all just makes it a whole lot more confusing
lack of effort
chocz700 chocz700 deny
Not your choice to deny/accept a suggestion because you don't like it and go DENY!

zDrq

don't think this is necessary because it will only apply for minigames

Lxno

Addicted Member
Not very useful, too many ranks as well which will tbh give no purpose.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, thanasisG​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
chocz700