Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars Ranks (Unfair Advantage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reactiveness

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Reactiveness

What is the suggestion about?
Ranks (Unfair Advantage)

Description:
Okay, so I've been playing Skywars for some time now, and I've seen a huge issue.

The issue that I have seen is there is way too much p2w at this point, and I will explain my some of the reasons down below.

In Bedwars, you don't have this type of p2w issue so why should it be in Skywars?

Bedwars players can enjoy the game while knowing that there is no p2w whenever they play.

I hope us Skywars players will be able to experience that in the future.

Gold Rank

So, you can donate to the server get a rank worth around 75$ and have a way higher chance at winning the game because you donated money. I feel like that is really unfair in my opinion, and I bet some people will try to argue like "Oh, just get good" but really skill at this point does not matter. A half-decent player at the game can beat you because he just got way better armor at the start of the game, that's basically how it seems right now to me.​

You get full p3 armor, and a sharp 2 axe.

That's a huge game changer if you ask me, especially in normal mode.

And they also have the extra votes, which lets them usually be able to vote normal & that gamemode usually gets chosen because of the extra votes.

Now, come on try to tell me that is not pay to win?

Like at this point, I'm pretty sure everyone has realized this.

Silver Rank

Same deal with the Silver Rank, they get full p2 & a sharpness 1 axe. It's just a downgraded version of Gold Rank but still really op.​

And they also get the votes.

Bronze Rank

Bronze rank, now that is somewhat fair in my opinion. The kits are not really too op, still they might be a game changer but not as big as the others as I mentioned. This must be the one rank that I really find balanced & it also costs the least.​

You get a full set of p1 armor, and then a normal iron axe with no sharpness.

If anything, this is the one kit I won't complain about as it's decently balanced. (In my opinion)

Map Votes & Kits

I feel like you guys should remove the extra votes FROM every rank and also that the kits either get removed or NERFED a lot. (To the point that the game is not literally p2w.)

Yes, some people will argue the fact that "Oh, it's only good for normal & lunatic."

But, the point I'm trying to make is that the advantage they have over us normal players is really big.

So, when you combine that with players forming a party for example and they all have ranks, they also have the extra votes which allows them to play whatever gamemode they want since they usually will all go and pick normal. (I've never met a donator that does not like normal mode and we can all probably guess why.)

I'm pretty certain most of the donators that have a rank, will not be agree with this but I'm just trying to make the game fair. I want normal players to enjoy the game too and for them to do so, I want them to know that there is literally no p2w, and that it basically comes down to skill or luck.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Edit:​
Also, I managed to figure out something very cool.​
On the store, when you go to buy the rank it says your votes ONLY count towards lunatic.​
But, it actually works on all gamemodes, so the ranks are also broken?​
Seems interesting if you ask me.​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help JartexNetwork, in maybe attracting more players to Skywars & making the game more enjoyable and making sure that the players have an enjoyable experience.

Extra Information:
Nope, that's about it I just hope ya'll really do something about Skywars and make the game more enjoyable for players.

Peace out cuties <3

Last edited:

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
If you don't know how to pvp then its not Ranked player fault.... and as @GHladnisaid if you play smart you can easily win, and the Gold kit is not that over powerd

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Reactiveness

Reactiveness

Donator
Donator
If you don't know how to pvp then its not Ranked player fault.... and as @GHladnisaid if you play smart you can easily win, and the Gold kit is not that over powerd
What do you mean if you don't know how to pvp?
I'm good at pvp I'd say so, you can come practice if you want and duel me this is not even close to being about skill wise.
This is literally just the kits being op to the point in which they break the game and ranked players have a huge advantage over others.

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
- In extreme mode it takes 1 chest to be more stacked than any kit and in normal and lunatic mode players can just rush middle and again get stacked from few chests.
- It's skywars and if you play it smart, you could win as normal player against 2gold ranks with eggs/snowballs/blocks only...
- Players paid to get those kits.

I sometimes play on my alt which does not have any rank and players with ranks/kits are not the problem.
I agree ^^

alfred146

Addicted Member
Donator
- In extreme mode it takes 1 chest to be more stacked than any kit and in normal and lunatic mode players can just rush middle and again get stacked from few chests.
- It's skywars and if you play it smart, you could win as normal player against 2gold ranks with eggs/snowballs/blocks only...
- Players paid to get those kits.

I sometimes play on my alt which does not have any rank and players with ranks/kits are not the problem.
The problem is the hackers

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
but really skill at this point does not matter.
It does actually matter (not to brag or anything) I got on my alt that has bronze and forgot to use the bronze kit and there were 3 golds in my game and 2 cheaters killed the 3 golds and the 2 cheaters and other players and won with 14 kills with no kit lol, If you are good enough you can beat that gold player even if hes decent. Tho I'm gold and I support the idea of removing the kits/p2w, Comes 2 little problems, 1- price of the ranks decrease. 2- ranked Kits actually help when it comes to killing cheaters if you are smart enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.