Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Ranks & Hosting events in PPVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Vessalie

What is the suggestion about?
Ranks & Hosting events in PPVP.

Description:
Ranks in Practice pvp, such as: Vip, Svip, Mvp. These ranks would have cool prefixes with /nick, and what would be most important is that they would be able to host events such as brackets: It is an event that has a series of 1v1's between people in the event and will be a battle until someone wins, also an event like Last man standing, FFA etc. This should be added because Practice itself doesn't have much stuff in it and stuff like these would make people be more interested in practice.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
More people will buy ranks and more people will start playing practice pvp, needless to say, it's a really good idea that could revive practice.

HelpUs

Addicted Member
Amazing idea. Practice will be revived and me myself would spend alot of time playing if those ideas kicked into action! Cant wait for this suggestion to get accepted.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Before anything, they should just fix the lag and none registered hits and horrible anticheat.

First of all i agree. If you donno the issues, it's with RAM. It should be fixed when mex aka the owner gets time to. Overall i think it needs a reset and some better modes. + i do agree, they need to fix the hit registration. It's due to the anti cheat most probably which thinks you might be clicking / using an autoclicker and blocks all your hits and than bans you for hacks etc. Or maybe another issue that I don't really know of. Hopefully it gets a reset and fixed soon!

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Hello, Vessalie Vessalie i want to give you +1 due to this reasons:

- That will help the community
- Ranks will be a reason players would love it more and will be more active on Practise PVP
- Your ideas are so good

Hope that Helped you <3 :D
King Regards,
SameD00M

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Vessalie,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Vessalie,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.