Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Ranks having kit once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qubow

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Qubow​

What is the suggestion about?
Ranks having kit once.​

Description:
For example on prison and factions, you get kit once, on prison it gives keys tokens etc. I think this idea should be added into kitpvp as ranks on kitpvp are pretty bad atm.

i must get this outta the way cause i got a lot of low iq replies on my other post.

1. ranks on kitpvp suck and are terrible you cannot disagree its just fact.
2. the kit once would give you KEYS you wouldnt go out and lose the keys like you would with kit immortal. YOU USE THE KEYS BEFORE GOING OUT.(i know its a stupid thing to address but i had to)

3. I see tons of people that have paid for gkits and havent paid for ranks, cause ranks suck.

With that being said, i think this would make ranks on kitpvp actually worth paying for as right now they just arent.

ty for reading.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It makes ranks actually worth paying for on kitpvp thats pretty much it​

mhmd223

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Qubow

What is the suggestion about?
Ranks having kit once.

Description:
For example on prison and factions, you get kit once, on prison it gives keys tokens etc. I think this idea should be added into kitpvp as ranks on kitpvp are pretty bad atm.

i must get this outta the way cause i got a lot of low iq replies on my other post.

1. ranks on kitpvp suck and are terrible you cannot disagree its just fact.

2. the kit once would give you KEYS you wouldnt go out and lose the keys like you would with kit immortal. YOU USE THE KEYS BEFORE GOING OUT.(i know its a stupid thing to address but i had to)

3. I see tons of people that have paid for gkits and havent paid for ranks, cause ranks suck.

With that being said, i think this would make ranks on kitpvp actually worth paying for as right now they just arent.

ty for reading.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It makes ranks actually worth paying for on kitpvp thats pretty much it
ok I might have to say neutral on this one because clearly it's a once kit, and it's in kitpvp so pretty much you'd expect pots and a weapon and armour, there is no point of getting keys because all you will benefit from them is opening crates and getting vouchers or money or whatever, so it'd sound like a little pay to win if you feel me I mean it is already pay to win for the immortal kit for example but it'll take pay to win to a whole new level again, I am not gonna -1 because I believe they can display the kit properly plus some gkits are made to be better than ranks, so it's a 100% normal situation that people buy them more and not all the ranks suck I've tried multiple different rank kits not all of em suck. not multiple I guess like 2 rank kits.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Qubow

Qubow

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
ok I might have to say neutral on this one because clearly it's a once kit, and it's in kitpvp so pretty much you'd expect pots and a weapon and armour, there is no point of getting keys because all you will benefit from them is opening crates and getting vouchers or money or whatever, so it'd sound like a little pay to win if you feel me I mean it is already pay to win for the immortal kit for example but it'll take pay to win to a whole new level again, I am not gonna -1 because I believe they can display the kit properly plus some gkits are made to be better than ranks, so it's a 100% normal situation that people buy them more and not all the ranks suck I've tried multiple different rank kits not all of em suck. not multiple I guess like 2 rank kits.
just no

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Qubow

Qubow

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
I'm seeing a lot of replies from people that don't play kitpvp, I want the opinions from people that have actual experience in kitpvp. If you haven't got much experience in kitpvp don't make a reply please.

mhmd223

Donator
Donator
I'm seeing a lot of replies from people that don't play kitpvp, I want the opinions from people that have actual experience in kitpvp. If you haven't got much experience in kitpvp don't make a reply please.
well at the end it's a public thread 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.