Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Already Suggested Minigames Ranks/competitive game modes

Status
Not open for further replies.

BimaTh

Addicted Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
BimaTh​

What is the suggestion about?
Ranks/competitive game modes​

Description:
In a way, having competitive matches will get more people to play and have fun.
My first idea is to get the iron rank in mini games at a certain level maybe 75 maybe 100 and if you have one already it will be upgraded.

My seconde is to have Ranked bedwars with other ranks that cannot be bought only obtained by playing. And they wont give much privileges like the paid ones. For example having your text in white in the chat. But no more cosmetics in the lobby.

While matchmaking will be affected with the ranks, you will play with players mostly with the same skills/rank.

This will improve the match making from my point of view. A new player will play with new players and not with experts so they wont rage quit. As well a rule breaker wont obtain a hight rank. As soon as he starts old players will notice and report him.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Limit the ammount of rule breakers and it will make the game way more fun​

Extra Information:
Ranked games will be a different match making system than the normal one (the one existing right now)​

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
-1 ranked bedwars was already suggested and denied, but there is a jartex ranked bedwars server that does “ranked bedwars”

GodlyDani

I believe this would be a bad idea. As vortex said that idea was denied and there is a discord server for that. Overall ranked bedwars would probably attract more cheaters then usual. I believe the server is good as it is. - 1 from me. Have a great day! 😉

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
A lot of People would just focus on Ranked games and main Game might die, And the same previous suggestion got denied anyways -1

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - ALREADY SUGGESTED
Hello, BimaTh​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it due to it already being suggested.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.