Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Ranks and voucher

Status
Not open for further replies.

SenpaiZero

Do you retain your rank and vouchers when the server resets? and how ofter does server reset in a year?

im currently saving 7m to buy a voucher that can mine mob spawner

lyuwu

Donator
Donator
IGN
lyuwu
SenpaiZero SenpaiZero Ranks carry over a reset! You will have your rank even after it resets. But you will lose your current items if it resets. By example your island , XP , and any other stats. Ranks are obtainable in Crates , you might buy from someone or be lucky enough to win in a Drop Party which happens very often in SkyBlock Dream! If you buy SkyVIP You will be able to Mine Spawners with or without Silk Touch on your pickaxe. Depends on how lazy the owner and devs are cough cough :p I'd say every 2-3 months which would be 3 resets a year or less.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SenpaiZero

SenpaiZero

SenpaiZero SenpaiZero Ranks carry over a reset! You will have your rank even after it resets. But you will lose your current items if it resets. By example your island , XP , and any other stats. Ranks are obtainable in Crates , you might buy from someone or be lucky enough to win in a Drop Party which happens very often in SkyBlock Dream! If you buy SkyVIP You will be able to Mine Spawners with or without Silk Touch on your pickaxe. Depends on how lazy the owner and devs are cough cough :p I'd say every 2-3 months which would be 3 resets a year or less.
oh the reset is frequent. I thought it would be like twice a year which i want xD

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
As stated above, the ranks are permanent, they will never be removed, even after a game-mode resets. Gkits, commands, and ranks are permanent. So working hard to earn enough in-game money to buy a rank, gkit, or even a command, is worth it. Keep in mind some items might be overpriced, so try to do some little research within the active players to see if it is worth it or not to buy that specific item for that certain price.

Solved.
Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.