Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Ranking Skywars Kits

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101
in this thread i will teach you the best skywars kits depending on the map/game and hopefully lead you to victory
The list will be a top 10 list from the worst kit to the best (don't take this list too seriously since some kits are useless on some maps and very good at other maps)
if you want to check a kit description just click the blurred words to reveal
so without further ado let's get started!

10.Wolf Kit: not much to say about this kit but i think it deserves to be in this top 10 list since it is good at a 1vs1 encounter, this kit gives 2 wolves to tame which can be useful if you are fighting someone near the edge or you are running at low hp these little guys can save you sometimes but the kit in general isn't that great

9.Grenade Kit: so the grenade kit is a very good kit to get kills instantly when your cage opens, it gives 2 explosive creepers snowballs which can easily kill an unarmored enemy and at level 2 it gives 4 explosive creepers instead of 2 which is double the punch and i think this kit deserves to be on the top 10 list

8.Rusher Kit: so the rusher kit is a great kit to counter other rush-type kits since you spawn with a diamond sword and what makes it even better is at kit level 3 it gives one enderpearl which can be very useful to either go to mid or to spawn kill someone the only problem is that you have to gather some moeny to make it a level 3 but other than that it is pretty useful

7.Princess Kit: this kit is easily in the top 10 since you spawn with a bow (flame 1) and a few arrows which can kill 1 if not 2 players right off when the game starts and useful in mid and late game since minecraft players panic when they get attacked with a fire weapon and i am safe to say this kit is one of the best

6.Pyro Kit: what's better than a flame bow? a fire sword! this kit gives a golden sword with fire aspect and sharpness which makes the sword deal 5.25 damage while also dealing fire damage which is pretty overpowered, the only problem is that it is useless in normal mode since you get a fire aspect diamond sword from middle but other than that the kit is pretty useful

5.Iron Kit: the iron kit is a donator kit which requires the iron rank it gives a full iron set with protection 1 and a diamond axe with sharpness 1 a fishing rod and some food, the reason this kit isn't top 3 is because this kit is kind of useless in lunatic and extreme mode and only useful in normal mode but it is pretty useful when you don't get an armor piece from your chests

4.Gold Kit: the gold kit is a donator kit aswell which also requires the gold rank it gives the same stuff as iron kit but with extra enchant levels, so it gives a full set of iron armor with protection 2 and a sharpness 2 axe and the same stuff of iron kit, it might be useful in lunatic and extreme mode sometimes but most likely not

3.Healer Kit: the healer kit is easily in the top 5 since it gives 3 instant healing potions II (2 potions can put you back to full health if at 1 heart or lower) and that makes this kit the best in a 1vs1 battle and i think it deserves a higher ranking than iron and gold kits since it's very good and doesn't require buying a rank

2.Diamond Kit: the diamond kit is like the gold and iron kit except it gives a full iron set with protection instead of 2 and 1 and a diamond axe with sharpness 3 which is the strongest weapon you can get in normal mode, the kit is still very useful even in lunatic and extreme mode that's how over powered the kit is! but of course the problem is that it requires a rank

1.Salmon Kit: you might think I'm joking but please hear me out, the level 1 salmon kit is useless but the level 2 kit gives a fish with knockback 1 on it and depth strider 2 diamond boots! which you can abuse water with and what makes it deserve rank 1 is because its completely free and useful in almost every single map except 1 or 2, you can easily get up to 4 - 9 kills with this kit in a solo match if you know how to use knockback well, in my opinion this kit is the best out of all for example i got 13 kill game in doubles only by using the knockback fish

2021-01-13_21.26.06.png

thanks for reading I hope this was useful to you in anyway if you like this support this thread or leave a nice comment and I might make talents Tierlist!

TH99

Donator
Donator
IGN
TH99_
wow, its actually so true. diamond is usually op but the salmon kit is free i guess. top tier ranking, done by a pro indeed.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
in this thread i will teach you the best skywars kits depending on the map/game and hopefully lead you to victory
The list will be a top 10 list from the worst kit to the best (don't take this list too seriously since some kits are useless on some maps and very good at other maps)
if you want to check a kit description just click the blurred words to reveal
so without further ado let's get started!

10.Wolf Kit: not much to say about this kit but i think it deserves to be in this top 10 list since it is good at a 1vs1 encounter, this kit gives 2 wolves to tame which can be useful if you are fighting someone near the edge or you are running at low hp these little guys can save you sometimes but the kit in general isn't that great

9.Grenade Kit: so the grenade kit is a very good kit to get kills instantly when your cage opens, it gives 2 explosive creepers snowballs which can easily kill an unarmored enemy and at level 2 it gives 4 explosive creepers instead of 2 which is double the punch and i think this kit deserves to be on the top 10 list

8.Rusher Kit: so the rusher kit is a great kit to counter other rush-type kits since you spawn with a diamond sword and what makes it even better is at kit level 3 it gives one enderpearl which can be very useful to either go to mid or to spawn kill someone the only problem is that you have to gather some moeny to make it a level 3 but other than that it is pretty useful

7.Princess Kit: this kit is easily in the top 10 since you spawn with a bow (flame 1) and a few arrows which can kill 1 if not 2 players right off when the game starts and useful in mid and late game since minecraft players panic when they get attacked with a fire weapon and i am safe to say this kit is one of the best

6.Pyro Kit: what's better than a flame bow? a fire sword! this kit gives a golden sword with fire aspect and sharpness which makes the sword deal 5.25 damage while also dealing fire damage which is pretty overpowered, the only problem is that it is useless in normal mode since you get a fire aspect diamond sword from middle but other than that the kit is pretty useful

5.Iron Kit: the iron kit is a donator kit which requires the iron rank it gives a full iron set with protection 1 and a diamond axe with sharpness 1 a fishing rod and some food, the reason this kit isn't top 3 is because this kit is kind of useless in lunatic and extreme mode and only useful in normal mode but it is pretty useful when you don't get an armor piece from your chests

4.Gold Kit: the gold kit is a donator kit aswell which also requires the gold rank it gives the same stuff as iron kit but with extra enchant levels, so it gives a full set of iron armor with protection 2 and a sharpness 2 axe and the same stuff of iron kit, it might be useful in lunatic and extreme mode sometimes but most likely not

3.Healer Kit: the healer kit is easily in the top 5 since it gives 3 instant healing potions II (2 potions can put you back to full health if at 1 heart or lower) and that makes this kit the best in a 1vs1 battle and i think it deserves a higher ranking than iron and gold kits since it's very good and doesn't require buying a rank

2.Diamond Kit: the diamond kit is like the gold and iron kit except it gives a full iron set with protection instead of 2 and 1 and a diamond axe with sharpness 3 which is the strongest weapon you can get in normal mode, the kit is still very useful even in lunatic and extreme mode that's how over powered the kit is! but of course the problem is that it requires a rank

1.Salmon Kit: you might think I'm joking but please hear me out, the level 1 salmon kit is useless but the level 2 kit gives a fish with knockback 1 on it and depth strider 2 diamond boots! which you can abuse water with and what makes it deserve rank 1 is because its completely free and useful in almost every single map except 1 or 2, you can easily get up to 4 - 9 kills with this kit in a solo match if you know how to use knockback well, in my opinion this kit is the best out of all for example i got 13 kill game in doubles only by using the knockback fish

View attachment 12776

thanks for reading I hope this was useful to you in anyway if you like this support this thread or leave a nice comment and I might make talents Tierlist!
thanks for the info im going to use this to update Stupid's CIT skywars overlay

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Taym

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101
I was gonna say diamond wins but you are right, it is free so it deserves No. 1 position. Nice guide!
thanks for the support :D
Hold up, you can upgrade kits? and how?
press the sunflower called skywars shop then go to team kits or solo kits and click on the kit you want to upgrade then you can upgrade it