Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars Ranked.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_​

What is the suggestion about?
Ranked.​

Description:
Hello, About a year from this date jartex released the new skywars update where a lot of new features were added and that influenced the game mode itself in a positive day. Now Skywars and Bedwars hold up to 300 active players per average daily and that's why I thought of this idea. Why not add the Skywars Ranked queues.

By reading that a lot of people will think like 'Jartex have a lot of hackers it will be a mess!' Well, wait till the end for the solutions I have for that.
Skywars should be for solo, a smaller map with a more rush way, where you could play in a map of 8 max. And there would be elo system just like kpvp, climbing on the board and having a better style than the current scoreboard, because basically Scoreboards are for whoever PLAYS MORE, this is for whoever Has a Better Win/Lose ratio, means you can be new yet be one of the bests.

Conditions and Solutions:
1st- You need to have a minimum of 100 wins in Solo normal to be able to play ranked queues.
2nd- You need to have at least 4 kits to be able to play ranked queues.
3rd- You can't play more than 10 ranked games a day (+1 When you vote) (And capacity is bigger for ranks depending on your rank.)

Everyone starts at 1000 Elo you get +20 per win -16 per loss and if you're on a 2+ loose streak every time your win increases with +2 means (+22/24/26..) and loss decreases with 1 (15/14/13...)​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The current system which is the leaderboard isn't fair for new players as it only resets once PER SOO LONg, this new thing will make you have your own personal rank that will show you from the others, it will make you appear as a god of skywars etc..​

Extra Information:
-​

marijn08

Donator
Donator
+1 but make because most hackers (blatant onces) don’t have 100 wins but there will be a lot of closet cheaters

xBootstrap

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bootstrap__
Good Suggestions, I think it should be taken under consideration.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
I don't see this getting implemented anywhere soon in the future.
Maybe if we have a bigger community grinding Skywars, we can include that.
Elo system for Skywars seems weird in an 8 player game.

Leveling system seems enough to prove that you're actually grinding the game / Have a lot of playtime or you genuinely are a better player than others.

If anything, I see a clans type of concept coming to Skywars which will require 15-ish players per clan and will be PERMANENT.
And then clan performance based on the team's playtime in games, maybe even add a player complementary system? (Like you can complement a player to be having Good Building Skills or Good bla bla Skills which adds up to your PROFILE)
Then the clan performance based on monthly points or something will give the players special perks for example being able to change your level to anything under yours while using nick command or having a coin multiplier or something like that for 1.2x or 1.5x.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
u can hack for 5 hours and not get banned by the anticheat
u can easily reach the requirments
Hacking for 5 hours will not be enough to reach the requirements, you will need to hack for 16h ,but there is no way that the hacker will be safe from bans , as long as ip bans is useless (you know that) , so we can ban usenames which gonna reset the hacker status , and he/she will have to play another 16h , so i think the idea with these requirements are perfect

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
iGusto_ im just paranoid because ik what happened to the community when ranked skywars released in hypixel u couldnt tell who was cheating or who was legit.
Well , they have 1000+ players in obe game , so you should excpect this things , also thier requirements were too low , I could reach it easily