Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Ranked skywars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinmal

I feel like skywars is not that competitive since we are not figthing for anything what about adding a rankes skywars so we can rank up our level and try get the highest level and be the best skywars player what do you guys thingk?

Slash

Donator
Donator
Adding ranked sw is a good idea since its really not that hard to win a game because jartex players are not that good xd

_Salti

Banned
It's a good idea, but jartex doesn't have the player count for it. I suggest doing a tournament instead. But before all that fix the cheater issues

ve4k

It's a good idea, but jartex doesn't have the player count for it. I suggest doing a tournament instead. But before all that fix the cheater issues
I 100% agree

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
its already suggested but that is so true i really want ranked skywars and bw will do too

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
It's a good idea, however it is already suggested and if they actually add that it would be fun for bedwars to

Kostakis018

I feel like skywars is not that competitive since we are not figthing for anything what about adding a rankes skywars so we can rank up our level and try get the highest level and be the best skywars player what do you guys thingk?
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.