Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars Ranked Skywars {ok i know its suggested x1000 times but i want to do a suggestion ok}

Status
Not open for further replies.

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
Minecraft Username:
abigL

What is the suggestion about?
Ranked Skywars {ok i know its suggested x1000 times but i want to do a suggestion ok}

Description:
Skywars only have 3 gamemodes rotation gamemode only for hallowen solos and duos but there is a famous gamemode called ranked skywars on ranked skywars u need to be level 15 to play maps are smaller and a lot more i know its suggested but i never saw thwm getting accepted or denied i love ranked skywars but it doesnt seems it will be added the thing that i see is that this will get denied for already suggested but i rly rly want ranked skywars so pls add it

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
more players more pros ranked sw is usually full of tryhards

Extra Information:
ok ok 1000x its ALRD suggested dont spam me down ok i just want ranked skywars very very very very much and so spamming alrd suggested wont work on me i ignore messages which say LL u so trash and more toxic msg so saying alrd suggested isnt welcome here only staff can decide what to do with it also sry for my bad english im not english :{

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, abigL​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • This won't be added. The same goes for BedWars.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.